Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Chris Paul Open to Trade to Magic, Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Does anybody know who this "griffin dad" account is?

Like is it cf86's troll acct or that other clipper fan that all of a sudden showed up (fiasco)...
    I've been here since 2008. One account. Chill.
    Last edited by Fiasco; 12-04-2011 at 07:40 AM.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Does anybody know who this "griffin dad" account is?

Like is it cf86's troll acct or that other clipper fan that all of a sudden showed up (fiasco)...
    . So just because 3-4 Clippers fans are all the sudden a lot more active.... we are using alternate accounts? It's only 3 or 4 of us giving you guys the business but it seems like a lot more doesn't it? We are gonna get real loud this year.

Banned

Nelson, reddick, bass\andreson and cash/draft picks for CP3

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Nelson, reddick, bass\andreson and cash/draft picks for CP3
    Magic whole team for cp3

Learning to shoot layups ANBU21's Avatar

http://tinyurl.com/d4k8f4g
    Saturday afternoon, one of Dwight Howards's closest confidants told BHSN that Howard's preference is to stay in Orlando, rather than be traded. Howard's hope is for Magic President Otis Smith to "hit a home run" via trade and acquire another NBA superstar, most notably Chris Paul of the New Orleans Hornets. Monta Ellis of the Golden State Warriors was another name also mentioned.
    Yet again another source, but good to finally hear news of D12 wanting to stay, and not go.
    Last edited by ANBU21; 12-04-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Griffin dad is a troll and Clippersfan is the biggest homer on the site at the moment.
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Sources. It's always "sources"
    Of course it's sources. Are we still bitching about this? A GM or team exec isn't going to get himself fired by allowing them to name him. All stories start with sources. The Heat story started with sources and all stories in the future will start with sources.

Banned

sauces are delicious on hot dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    . So just because 3-4 Clippers fans are all the sudden a lot more active.... we are using alternate accounts? It's only 3 or 4 of us giving you guys the business but it seems like a lot more doesn't it? We are gonna get real loud this year.
    and its things like this that will make the board turn against clipper fans.

if your team is successful, please, enjoy it with some class and dignity, dont force the rest of the board to start hating on the clippers

you and the other clipper fans have a lot more control over the perception of the clippers than you think. if you acting douchey about the clippers winning, people will hate on them even more. we saw that this past week. id rarely noticed much criticism of the clippers, until the last week or so, when dozens of clipper threads pop up, and immediately, posters start to turn on the clippers.

be the one fan base that wins, but keeps some dignity.

LA Clippers is the most likely destination.
    Paul-Griffin-Gordon = championship level team.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    LA Clippers is the most likely destination.
    Paul-Griffin-Gordon = championship level team.
    Don't think Gordon's going to be here if Paul is.

And this source is pretty shifty. It's a RealGM writer, which whom I've read are about as credible as the kids from BleacherReport.

Grain of salt, people.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    and its things like this that will make the board turn against clipper fans.

if your team is successful, please, enjoy it with some class and dignity, dont force the rest of the board to start hating on the clippers

you and the other clipper fans have a lot more control over the perception of the clippers than you think. if you acting douchey about the clippers winning, people will hate on them even more. we saw that this past week. id rarely noticed much criticism of the clippers, until the last week or so, when dozens of clipper threads pop up, and immediately, posters start to turn on the clippers.

be the one fan base that wins, but keeps some dignity.

I'm all about mutual respect. I respect the people who show me respect. When I say I'm going to get loud it's towards the haters and douches that have degraded myself, the team and other Clippers fans. The people that call the team garbage etc. I'm not going to let the turnaround cause me to forget the past feelings. Meaning I'll always remember the decade plus of bad years and remain humble.

Only people I will troll are the ones who deserve it. I'm not a prick who's going to seek it out. If you read the Clippers threads recently I never start off a dick. I become one when the trolling or uneducated opinions start. It's truly pathetic how many clueless people there are about the Clippers... Yet they are experts with opinions they think.

Also the perception needs to change about threads. My one or two Clippers threads here and there are within rules and justified. Some days we have 5 or more Heat or Lakers threads on first page alone. Every fan base has the right to make threads. I'm not flood trolling like Euroleague.

If some days we have 9 Kobe/Lebron/Heat/Lakers threads on first page.. I frankly don't care if people are annoyed with my 1 or 2 here and there. If you don't like it/me don't read.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 12-04-2011 at 11:31 PM.