Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2019, 01:01 PM   #61
TheCorporation
I go HAM
 
TheCorporation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The 3ball slayer
Posts: 8,207
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieSteve
Disparaging LeBron for stat padding (when he actually didn't) in one thread. Praising Kawhi for doing it in another.

88% in blow out 4th quarters with margin st 13+ and 3ball riding kawhi' s nuts for it.

25ppg in the first 3 quarters of the same games and 3ball calls it stat padding... cos it's lebron of course.

Once again, 3ball busted for his blatant hypocrisy and madness
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:22 PM   #62
Wally450
Cancer
 
Wally450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 7,257
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieSteve
Disparaging LeBron for stat padding (when he actually didn't) in one thread. Praising Kawhi for doing it in another.

88% in blow out 4th quarters with margin st 13+ and 3ball riding kawhi' s nuts for it.

25ppg in the first 3 quarters of the same games and 3ball calls it stat padding... cos it's lebron of course.


Catching bodies out here with that post.

RIP 2ball
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:22 PM   #63
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 21,294
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorporation
Once again, 3ball busted for his blatant hypocrisy and madness
Not at all - I showed that Kawhi was still better than lebron in the 4th, despite neither being that good

Kawhi is simply better - a better iso/1-on-1 player and a better team/5-on-5 player.. what else is there?.. Kawhi is just better
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 04:16 PM   #64
Mr Feeny
ISH vigilant
 
Mr Feeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jackson Hall, Wyoming
Posts: 7,893
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
Not at all - I showed that Kawhi was still better than lebron in the 4th, despite neither being that good

Kawhi is simply better - a better iso/1-on-1 player and a better team/5-on-5 player.. what else is there?.. Kawhi is just better

At this point, it's clear that he's better. But you claiming that he passed Lebron on the all time list is a little over the top.
Mr Feeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 04:54 PM   #65
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 21,294
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
At this point, it's clear that he's better. But you claiming that he passed Lebron on the all time list is a little over the top.
He passed lebron on my all-time list

But obviously, I understand that most people overlook his manufactured Finals runs and the 3/9-caliber teams that his narrow, AAU skillset and non-elite shooting yields..

If Ray allen or kyrie misses those shots, I doubt you'd be disputing me and everything I just said would seem like legit explanation for the 1/9 Finals record
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 04:56 PM   #66
Mr Feeny
ISH vigilant
 
Mr Feeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jackson Hall, Wyoming
Posts: 7,893
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
He passed lebron on my all-time list

But obviously, I understand that most people overlook his manufactured Finals runs and the 3/9-caliber teams that his narrow, AAU skillset and non-elite shooting yields..

If Ray allen or kyrie misses those shots, I doubt you'd be disputing me and everything I just said would seem like legit explanation for the 1/9 Finals record

Fair enough. It's a matter of opinion.
Mr Feeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:05 PM   #67
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 21,294
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
Fair enough. It's a matter of opinion.
I'm curious - if allen or kyrie missed those shots and he was 2/9, or if both missed and he was 1/9, do you think people would still think he's top 5 or a legit goat candidate?
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 07:24 AM   #68
aj1987
MH!
 
aj1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 21,776
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
He passed lebron on my all-time list

But obviously, I understand that most people overlook his manufactured Finals runs and the 3/9-caliber teams that his narrow, AAU skillset and non-elite shooting yields..

If Ray allen or kyrie misses those shots, I doubt you'd be disputing me and everything I just said would seem like legit explanation for the 1/9 Finals record
You have Kawhi in your top 8? I know for a fact that you have LeBron ranked #8, so I'm assuming that you have Kawhi over the likes of - Dr. J, Moses, Wilt, Hakeem, KD, etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
I'm curious - if allen or kyrie missed those shots and he was 2/9, or if both missed and he was 1/9, do you think people would still think he's top 5 or a legit goat candidate?
Even if Kyrie missed his shot, the scores were tied, you braindead faggot.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:05 PM   #69
red1
raptors
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 19,218
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

I rate his play BTL /10


better than lebron / 10
red1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 01:54 AM   #70
And1AllDay
9x All Defensive 1st
 
And1AllDay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,446
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Issa good thing he will pair with LeBron the clutch king becos he needs help late
And1AllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:05 AM   #71
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 21,294
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
You have Kawhi in your top 8? I know for a fact that you have LeBron ranked #8, so I'm assuming that you have Kawhi over the likes of - Dr. J, Moses, Wilt, Hakeem, KD, etc.?

1. MJ
2. Wilt
3. Bird
4. Magic
5. Kobe
6. Kareem
7. Shaq
8. Russell
9. Duncan
10) Durant
11) Hakeem
12) Kawhi
13) Bob Pettit
14) Moses
15) Dirk

Nearly all these players had better teams given equal or worse casts except a couple guys who had better casts (Russell, Magic, Kareem), but better stats, accolades, and/or winning


Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987

Even if Kyrie missed his shot, the scores were tied, you braindead faggot.

He saved Lebron.. so did ray
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:09 AM   #72
Uncle Drew
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Uncle Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship
Posts: 10,509
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

3ball meltdowns at 3 am, beautiful.
Uncle Drew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:46 PM   #73
SpaceJam2
'19 MVP of ISH
 
SpaceJam2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 4,305
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
3ball meltdowns at 3 am, beautiful.

Nothin finer
SpaceJam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 04:05 PM   #74
aj1987
MH!
 
aj1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 21,776
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
1. MJ
2. Wilt
3. Bird
4. Magic
5. Kobe
6. Kareem
7. Shaq
8. Russell
9. Duncan
10) Durant
11) Hakeem
12) Kawhi
13) Bob Pettit
14) Moses
15) Dirk
Nearly all these players had better teams given equal or worse casts except a couple guys who had better casts (Russell, Magic, Kareem), but better stats, accolades, and/or winning
Please go jump of a cliff.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
He saved Lebron.. so did ray
Dad killer without Pippen never made it past the first round. The ball hogging cancer was getting eviscerated and making the PO's on joke 30 win teams.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 04:08 PM   #75
SouBeachTalents
B-ball at Pelican Bay
 
SouBeachTalents's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 15,089
Default Re: Rate Leonard's 4th quarter play these Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
1. MJ
2. Wilt
3. Bird
4. Magic
5. Kobe
6. Kareem
7. Shaq
8. Russell
9. Duncan
10) Durant
11) Hakeem
12) Kawhi
13) Bob Pettit
14) Moses
15) Dirk

Nearly all these players had better teams given equal or worse casts except a couple guys who had better casts (Russell, Magic, Kareem), but better stats, accolades, and/or winning



He saved Lebron.. so did ray
This nigguh really put Kawhi 12th all time
SouBeachTalents is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

NBA free agency

NBA free agents list

Las Vegas NBA Summer League

FIBA World Cup Basketball

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy