Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2016, 12:43 PM   #1
PWB15
Local High School Star

Default So what is this women making the same as a man doing the same job about?

How the **** would a woman who is doing my same job know what the **** I am making? Is she going to ask to see my pay stub so I can curse her the **** out? Or she is going to go to HR and demand to see my file so she can confirm my salary? Hilary Clinton confirmed she is ****ing retarded and has no business running for president

Equal Pay my a$$
PWB15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 01:27 PM   #2
90sgoat
BRANBOOZLED

Default Re: So what is this women making the same as a man doing the same job about?

Equal pay for equal work is a non-issue since the 80s, there have been plenty of research both in the US and Europe, proving that women make all but 1-3% less than men in the same jobs. The small difference is because women usually stay out of the job market for some time due to pregnancy, thus having less experience and being less stable employees.

When feminists say women make 10-20% less they are just comparing all women with all men, which doesn't say anything about what kind of jobs women are doing. A lot more men even within the same field are doing more technical jobs and more physical jobs than women. Technical and physical jobs pay better because of less supply of workforce. Even small things, men are more likely to take on using software than women, or taking on tasks which require heavy lifting.
90sgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 03:24 PM   #3
chosen_one6
Earned not given

Default Re: So what is this women making the same as a man doing the same job about?

Both of you are idiots.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 03:35 PM   #4
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Women work less than men. People who work less make less money. It's not rocket science.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 09:49 PM   #5
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Women work less than men. People who work less make less money. It's not rocket science.
Women generally negotiate for more flexible hours and days off. Men generally negotiate for higher pay.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: