Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default The Kobe Video, where he disses management

June 28: It's now public: http://www.insidehoops.com/the-kobe-video.shtml

June 18: Discuss the Kobe video, which hasn't been shown yet, but it's just 25 seconds long and he curses about lakers management for over-valuing Andrew Bynum and not trading him to get Jason Kidd, and other stuff
    Last edited by insidehoops; 06-28-2007 at 02:00 PM.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Default Re: Petros & Money On AM570 Talks About Kobe Bryant And Video And Chicago!!!

Is there a reason that you couldn't put these threads into one, other than the fact that you wanted to type three different titles out for your own jollies?

Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Petros & Money On AM570 Talks About Kobe Bryant And Video And Chicago!!!

The video is nothing. It's just Kobe saying he was disappointed that the team didn't get Jason Kidd for Bynum. He did not trash Bynum at all, just simply stated they should have sent him out because "This is Jason Kidd were talking about." It was hoop talk, not trash talk.

But people want to make a quick buck because Kobe hate is popular in some circles.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default Kobe Video guy was on AM Ticket760

The guy, sean, said that him and his friends ran into kobe two different times. the first time they were talking to kobe for 15 minutes and all of sudden one kid busts out a camera and starts recording.

he said on the video, kobe looks directly into the camera on different occasions so he knew the camera was on.

he also said the reports that they went to the lakers and asked for money to keep quiet is false. their initial purpose all along was to give the video to the public and let everyone see it.

he said the first time they saw him, they asked him about the lakers and he went off for 15 minutes, about bynum, other laker players, mitch kupchak, and buss. (the question here, is why would kobe talk to a bunch of kids about what he is going to do, let alone say it to a camera)

the second time they ran into him, kobe didnt remember the guys from before so they asked him again if he was going to stay with the lakers, and kobe told the guy, and i quote, "buy a bulls jersey fella, ill be in chi-town."

now the question is why would kobe talk to a bunch of kids? especially when they have a camera in his face?

the hosts questioned this guys story because it had alot of holes in it. they were also questioning the authenticity of the video.
    Last edited by SsKSpurs21; 06-19-2007 at 05:00 PM.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Video guy was on AM Ticket760

LOL, now another guy came out and said kobe did NOT know he was being videotaped? these kids needs to get on the same page.

Serious playground baller dudeguykid's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Video guy was on AM Ticket760

the PTI guys said Kobe didnt know he was being videotape. I guess Michael Wilbon saw it already. I wanna see it hah.

Root Of All Evil

Default Youtube Kobe Video

Someone said there is a brief preview clip of the Kobe cell phone interview on youtube ... can anyone link me to where it is ...

Local High School Star

Default Re: Youtube Kobe Video

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Someone said there is a brief preview clip of the Kobe cell phone interview on youtube ... can anyone link me to where it is ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kt9DBMMwCM

Root Of All Evil

THANKS BRO ... LIFE saver

"AND A F'ED UP POSITION"
    ~ Kobe Bryant

haha, love hearing dude cuss people out. Usually he's so diplomatic.

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

Kobe needs to chill before he falls off a cliff. it's not the end of your career Kobe.

Kobe is being such a drama queen. I wish he would keep this stuff inside the organization instead of going on the radio and whining. I really had no problem with Kobe before all this offseason stuff but right now he is make it awfully tough for me to like him.

Wow they want you to pay for the whole video.

Saw a basketball once

Default Who has the Kobe video

ESPN said its surfaced but youtube.com and other video websites do not have it. Does anyone know where to watch it?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default More from the Kobe video

"Andrew Bynum? What the f---?" Bryant says in disgust. "Are you kidding me? Andrew Bynum? F---ing ship his ass out. Are you kidding me? We're talking about Jason Kidd. But they didn't even want to do that. Now we're here in this f---ed up position."

The tandem then asked Bryant what he thought about Bynum's potential. Bryant smiled and started to shake his head as if he was about to go on another tirade.

"You know what man? Let me tell you something. Mitch Kupchak had the nerve to ask me..."

At this point the 24-second video clip ends abruptly and we are left to wonder what Bryant says next. "The Kobe Video Guys" say that Bryant went on to say, "How good do you think Andrew Bynum is going to be in 10 years? Are you f---ing kidding me? I'm trying to win this s--- now."
    First of all these guys are going to make NO money from this tape, they should have just sold it when they had the chance, because its all leaked now.

And the bolded part is the real reason KB wants to be traded. Lakers are on a long term plan and he's on a win now plan. He doesn't trust that they are going to change course and he feels his window closing.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...obe/index.html

Default Re: More from the Kobe video

Quote Originally Posted by Lo1a
    First of all these guys are going to make NO money from this tape, they should have just sold it when they had the chance, because its all leaked now.

And the bolded part is the real reason KB wants to be traded. Lakers are on a long term plan and he's on a win now plan. He doesn't trust that they are going to change course and he feels his window closing.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...obe/index.html
    Kobe has some issues in his attitude Andrew Bynum is only 19 yrs.old and Kobe must not blame him because the reason that LA LAKERS are a curtain jerker from the West is because he is a ball hogged to share the ball to his teammates.

I never heard Rasheed Wallace and Scottie Pippen trying to kick Jermaine O'Neal out of the Portland Trailblazers during the late 1990's. Even Scottie Pippen commented he is the best player on their lineup and O'Neal proven them right as he became an all star in Indiana.