Lad

Default How long does it take before you ask your Tinder-match for a date?

You do it straight from the beginning? After 1 week? After few weeks?

Banned

Default Re: How long does it take before you ask your Tinder-match for a date?

Right away. What is there to lose

Banned

Date? Nah man, you straight up axe them if they want the pipe.

Banned

be direct. Don't pussyfoot around the situation.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Usually about 10 messages

Man in NY there are so many colleges around my house it is like a godsent app when I found Tinder 2 months ago

There are so many bitches I just ask right away. If you widdit lets get it, if you not on to the next one

So it's a fck app? Or a serious relationship app? Is it free? Sounds crazy

Right away after you've exchanged the usual name, age, jobs etc. but make sure it's a casual thing like coffee at starbucks.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

tinder is so insane lmao

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    So it's a fck app? Or a serious relationship app? Is it free? Sounds crazy
    All the above.
    It is free but there is a pay option.

As far as the messaging, enough to tell that you guys actually have some chemistry or at least hold a decent conversation.

I've hooked up with over 30 hotties on Tinder, lol real life testimonial. The best is when you're on vacation somewhere in a touristy place you meet groups of chicks to party with in any city you go to basically. Tinder is the fkin shit. Happn is sick too actually

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

usually within the first day (if not the first hour). ill just ask them, straight up, if they wanna grab a drink sometime. i generally dont want to "date" these girls, so i just get straight to the point to an overwhelming success rate. otherwise, id be spending my day hearing about their jobs, what theyre doing, what they did this past weekend, their pets, blah blah blah. and at 29 years old, im not trying to have a text relationship with some girl ive never met.

and with that being said, Bumble >>> tinder