Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Clippers

OKC

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Thechosen1
    lol clippers arent even close to their peak...

people need to realize this.

1. Chris Paul isnt playing like Chris Paul because he saves it for the playoffs, and they are still kicking everyones ass
    2. Because CP3 isnt looking for his own shot, he makes everyone around him that much more effective because they have more confidence to produce and he puts them in the right places to succeed.
    3. He himself knows that if he is aggressive looking for his shot, but everyone else isnt a threat, they can still be beat. However, if his teamates are also a legit threat to score, and now teams have to worry about him getting his points, it makes it that much harder for them to defend.

I laugh at people like chuck, and others that diminish how great cp3 is. The man is playing chess with everyone that steps on the court with him, but they continue to pretend like he just all of a sudden lost all his skill...he can take over a game if he wants to, IN HIS SLEEP.

He knows that basketball is more than just one guy, and thats all hes doing in the regular season....i'll say this once, NOBODY in the playoffs wants to see the clippers if Chris Paul is very close to his first ring. He wont lose.
    At the end of the day, its about scorers vs pgs. pgs hasnt won since isiah. So I just dont see cp3 winning it and worse is that hes already a damaged good. Thats the reason hes been coasting. Maybe he will take over in the playoffs but at the same time, theres a possibility that he wont coz money is more important than a ring. Whereas okc's problem is just westbrook who is a cancer to that team. If he stops chucking, they will be good but they can trade him for a true point. The reason why clippers are dominating because they are a complete team. They have an anchor, a scorer and the playmaker. But the problem is that theyre scorer is not elite and thats the hardest to acquire in this league. Whereas okc have underperforming starters like perkins and a cancer in westbrook.

They will be top 2 in the league. Clippers will finish with 65-69 wins and grab the HCA of the entire playoffs, Thunder may come second with around 60-64 wins.

Michael Jordan of ISH

lol @ the clippers being the Durant stopper. Let's just look at his scoring output vs the Clippers over the past 4 years

29.4 ppg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    lol @ the clippers being the Durant stopper. Let's just look at his scoring output vs the Clippers over the past 4 years

29.4 ppg
    While shooting 40 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by The Redemption
    Hello Clippersfan86

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Redemption
    Even from the grave he's still butthurt about OKC > Clippers. Playoffs will prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    At the end of the day, its about scorers vs pgs. pgs hasnt won since isiah. So I just dont see cp3 winning it and worse is that hes already a damaged good. Thats the reason hes been coasting. Maybe he will take over in the playoffs but at the same time, theres a possibility that he wont coz money is more important than a ring. Whereas okc's problem is just westbrook who is a cancer to that team. If he stops chucking, they will be good but they can trade him for a true point. The reason why clippers are dominating because they are a complete team. They have an anchor, a scorer and the playmaker. But the problem is that theyre scorer is not elite and thats the hardest to acquire in this league. Whereas okc have underperforming starters like perkins and a cancer in westbrook.
    I didn't realize cancers helped teams make the finals. I didnt realize durant did it alone.

Love how no one continues to give the Clippers a shot. Memphis will beat em easy,, despite the Clips improving and coming off a series win against the Grizz without home court. Now, they also have zero shot against the Thunder, despite matching up very well with them the past few years? I mean, sure, Durant will get his, but with Barnes,Butler and Hill it will not be easy. Griffin will not have it easy against Ibacka neither, but CP will get him easier looks. Russ won,t do the same for Durant.

Will be a close series, but I think the vet leadership from Billups, Butler and Paul will help the Clips prevail

clips are hungry man... cp3 had enough jerking around... he wants a title and he has the perfect cast around him... vets like crawford, barnes, billups and even hill will help a lot... blake and deandre will go hard on ibaka and perkins... lots of fouls here

I'd still favor OKC because of Durant's ability to create shots in the clutch but Clips would have a decent shot, I think.

I'd give Clips a 35% chance.

Quote Originally Posted by swe_suns
    In what universe is KD = CP3?
    It's closer than you think.

CP3 is a bad mother****er.

Sure Chris Paul can pass the ball but can he score points?

At end of the day, scoring wins games. Kevin Durant is the most prolific pure scorer in NBA history.

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake
    Sure Chris Paul can pass the ball but can he score points?

At end of the day, scoring wins games. Kevin Durant is the most prolific pure scorer in NBA history.
    Of course CP3 can score. You are comparing apples to oranges though.

CP3 is the best point guard in the league and the best leader at that position. He does his damage with the pass, not with the jumpshot though he can score if he needs to.

Durant is a pure scorer who is nearly unstoppable and is adding a new dimension to his game by facilitating more.

Durant is the better player IMO, simply because he can score so effortlessly, but it's not outrageous for someone to think CP3 is as good due to the way he manages a game and sets up his teammates.

as of right now the Thunder.