Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Kobe Bryant vs Michael Jordan ( who was the better in game dunker )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWQH2JqQBuI

put together some video of both guys best in game dunks

Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant vs Michael Jordan ( who was the better in game dunker )

Not sure if serious.

MJ...

Not airballing my layups anymore

MJ.....please end this thread

I usually hit open layups Mr. Bryant's Avatar

Jordon is the most overrated dunker of all time.

Banned

did anyone even watch the video ?

Local High School Star KB2009Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    damn. watching that brings back so many memories. i feel bad for the kids on here that didnt get to see kobe play in his athletic prime.

ill say this much, he was a way better in game dunker than lebron ever will be. the creativity is not even close.

Local High School Star

I don't think people realize how good of an in game dunker Kobe was. But of course the same kiddies who never watched MJ play are the ones that post MJ DUH! just because they're media puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by griffmoney1784
    did anyone even watch the video ?
    me. great video. love that song too.

Both are impressive. i give the advantage to jordan for the better hangtime, elevation and ball carrying with his big hands.

If ya want a better case for kobe against jordon make a kobe vs mj video regarding the jumper

I rule the local playground nnn123's Avatar

kobe's a better in game dunker....if you're a girl and like "pretty" 360 dunks that aren't too hard to pull off. Jordan if you like difficult dunks that no one can pull off

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
    damn. watching that brings back so many memories. i feel bad for the kids on here that didnt get to see kobe play in his athletic prime.

ill say this much, he was a way better in game dunker than lebron ever will be. the creativity is not even close.
    And I feel sorry for kids that didn't even get to see MJ or Cylde the Glide in their primes....

Local High School Star

Man, crazy to see Kobe doing WINDMILLS in traffic over two defenders.

Local High School Star

c'mon. Love MJ but how can he compete with 360s, double clutch windmills, self alley opps dunks all in traffic.

Banned

No amount of creativity can bridge the gap in athleticism.