Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Which critera for ranking players is accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Would be better if you take the top 10 from 1st list and bottom 10 from 2nd list.

Sorry.. The whole point of the bottom 15 is to debunk the idiotic criteria of jordan/lebron/duncan fans

It works quite well dont ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    It would average out. Each era would be represented. All equally biased. And not every great player has the same cliq
    Meh.

I think we'd get a decent list if we held a poll on here. Just won't be able to rank Jordan, Kobe, LeBron because all three have rabid fanbases on ISH.

Banned

Why are duncan and lebron fans so quiet?

I thought it was allllllllll about mvps/mvps??????????????

F*ckin idiots lol

Sorry.. The whole point of the bottom 15 is to debunk the idiotic criteria of jordan/lebron/duncan fans

It works quite well dont ya think?
    1st list top 10 looks good but bottom doesn't.

2nd list top 10 looks bad but bottom looks better.

College superstar

None of Russell's, Wilt's, or Kareem's MVPs are "ESPN MVPs" given that they all were voted by the players, not the media.

no consistent criteria for top 10 all time will work just like MVP "criteria", does the best player on the best team earn the MVP or the player that turns a bottom feeder into a contender (i.e. steve nash)? need context

Second list is just plain retarded. Stockton at 22 and no Wade in the top 25?

Why are duncan and lebron fans so quiet?

I thought it was allllllllll about mvps/mvps??????????????

F*ckin idiots lol
    Why you giving Duncan shit tho
    4 rings 3FMVPs 2 MVPs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Second list is just plain retarded. Stockton at 22 and no Wade in the top 25?

You cant seriously think wade is better than every single player in nba history that doesnt have a title? Do u?

Cause thats exactly what you're emplying by saying hes better than stockton.. Since your only argument would be rings

News flash. Wade was gifted that 06 title. And just making the finals in the 90s is 10 times more valuable than any miami team up ring chasing asterisk crap where wade is a willing kickstand to a lockout title or ray allen joke

Stockton is the all time leader in assists and steals. Hes arguably the greatest pure pg all time.

Wade looks forward to 3rd team all nba's in a week sg era. Meh
    Last edited by kennethgriffin; 02-11-2014 at 12:19 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Why you giving Duncan shit tho
    4 rings 3FMVPs 2 MVPs

Cause his fans or haters trying to discredit kobe try throwing out rings and every aspect of basketball asside from the fact of 1 more fmvp/1 more season mvp to somehow win an argument

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

The first list actually looks legit. Can't argue with that.

You cant seriously think wade is better than every single player in nba history that doesnt have a title? Do u?

Cause thats exactly what you're emplying by saying hes better than stockton.. Since your only argument would be rings

News flash. Wade was gifted that 06 title. And just making the finals in the 90s is 10 times more valuable than any miami team up ring chasing asterisk crap where wade is a willing kickstand to a lockout title or ray allen joke

Stockton is the all time leader in assists and steals. Hes arguably the greatest pure pg all time.

Wade looks forward to 3rd team all nba's in a week sg era. Meh
    If I did think Wade was better than everyone without a ring, I would rank him over Barkley and Malone as well. My argument would be 3 rings, 1 FMVP, a career average of 25/5/5/2/1 on 50%.

Well, you do have Kobe at #5 with 5 carried rings (3 by Shaq and refs, '09 Gasol, and '10 Gasol + refs). Kobe has 5* rings. Take him out of the top 25 as well.

Also, you're talking about the stacked Heat teams and yet you have Cousy, Hondo, etc. in there.

Cause his fans or haters trying to discredit kobe try throwing out rings and every aspect of basketball asside from the fact of 1 more fmvp/1 more season mvp to somehow win an argument
    Yeah he deserves more credit for those first 3 rings than people give him, although I don't feel that his first title was that impressive tbh. Do u atleast feel that duncan has a case over kobe?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    If I did think Wade was better than everyone without a ring, I would rank him over Barkley and Malone as well. My argument would be 3 rings, 1 FMVP, a career average of 25/5/5/2/1 on 50%.

Well, you do have Kobe at #5 with 5 carried rings (3 by Shaq and refs, '09 Gasol, and '10 Gasol + refs). Kobe has 5* rings. Take him out of the top 25 as well.

Also, you're talking about the stacked Heat teams and yet you have Cousy, Hondo, etc. in there.

Did you just say all 5 of kobes rings dont count due to playing with shaq/ unfair reffing/ and playing with gasol in defense of ......... Dwyane........ Wade?

Ok

Did you just say all 5 of kobes rings dont count due to playing with shaq/ unfair reffing/ and playing with gasol in defense of ......... Dwyane........ Wade?

Ok

Yep. Just as you said that Wade's rings don't count in defense of Stockton.