Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: EuroBasket 2011: Group F (Macedonia, Greece, Finland, Russia, Slovenia, Georgia)

Germany beat Macedonia twice in preparation games and Germany will likely finish last in their group, while Macedonia finishes 2nd out of all 12 teams in the other section. Such BS.

Default Re: EuroBasket 2011: Group F (Macedonia, Greece, Finland, Russia, Slovenia, Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by R.I.P.
    Germany beat Macedonia twice in preparation games and Germany will likely finish last in their group, while Macedonia finishes 2nd out of all 12 teams in the other section. Such BS.
    Greece beat Germany in preparation games and lost to FYROM in the group stage. What is your point?

The preparation games are totally meaningless. The USA is the only team in the world that takes them as serious competitions.

Jan95
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by tommy3
    You couldn't even notice Lorbek playing today. Awful performance. I expected more from the Slovenians.
    So did I...

so if macedonia wins against russia they will likely play germany, turkey or serbia, if they lose they will play lithuania

Russia dominates the Greek Americans 83-67 to get to an undefeated 6-0. Mozgov lead Russia with 19 and Koufos lead the Greek Americans with 15.

Russia is beasting with only one center....Sasha Kaun on this team would have helped so much

Local High School Star

The European Championships are getting more interesting now...

Few days ago, Spain blew Serbia out easily...

damn gechevski injured again this time his arm, will probably miss the 1/4 finals

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    damn gechevski injured again this time his arm, will probably miss the 1/4 finals
    Good luck with that guarantee you made that FYROM fake "Macedonia" will make the Olympics.

Keep talking all your endless crap here jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Good luck with that guarantee you made that FYROM fake "Macedonia" will make the Olympics.

Keep talking all your endless crap here jerk.
    u just show how pathetic and miserable u are

u just show how pathetic and miserable u are
    What was that? The guy that keeps taunting and insulting Greek players, calling them "the American Greeks" and that keeps taunting Greece and its people and players by saying they are "not Greek", but just "Americans"......

what what what?

Is the racist POS scum boy mad when someone treats him the same way he treats others?

What was that? The guy that keeps taunting and insulting Greek players, calling them "the American Greeks" and that keeps taunting Greece and its people and players by saying they are "not Greek", but just "Americans"......

what what what?

Is the racist POS scum boy mad when someone treats him the same way he treats others?

what what what?

how about u show ONE post where i called someone greek american ... im waiting...
    just shows how insecure and pathetic u are

i dont give a fu*k about greeks, greek americans or your whole f*cked up g*y nation

i care about my country and post about it only, and our success in this eurobasket

so gtfo loser

how about u show ONE post where i called someone greek american ... im waiting...
    just shows how insecure and pathetic u are

i dont give a fu*k about greeks, greek americans or your whole f*cked up g*y nation

i care about my country and post about it only, and our success in this eurobasket

so gtfo loser
    Oh yeah..............you really are a patriot there.

Macedonia is located in Greece.

Oh yeah..............you really are a patriot there.

Macedonia is located in Greece.
    And you're located in ****ing Arkansas! So just STFU already!

Jan95
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Euroleague, how do you feel, when Greek people live just by money from European Union?