Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 04-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #1
beermonsteroo
Banned

beermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrybeermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default 2 points in 4 games. Anyone in here who got worse career stats then me?

I guess that's hard to beat.
I only played in 4 official league games during my "career". I was twelve at the time while most of my teammates and opponents were between 14-15.
I was the 10th man on a a 10 man roster. We recorded a 2:2 record in those 4 games. One match was a 100:02 blowout against a girls team. I managed to score 0 points on 0/3 from the field and 0/4 from the foul line. My only succesfull field goal in my career was an easy lay up from the right side.
My career highlight was when I got steal during the final of a close game against the best team in the leaugue. We were trailing by two points with 6 minutes to go when I got the steal and was going coast to coast for the layup. Eventually the shot was blocked by the same guy I had stolen the ball of. However those 3 seconds between the steal and the block were the best ones of my career. The crowd just went nuts and I felt like flying over the floor. After the block my coach went nuts at me, and ordered me on the bench forever. It was the last moment I ever had in an official match.
Seriously do you think I have a legit shot for the worst basketball career in history? I really can't think how anyone could have ever done worse then that
beermonsteroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:34 AM   #2
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board
Default Re: 2 points in 4 games. Anyone in here who got worse career stats then me?

2 words: Derek Fisher
Swaggin916 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:27 AM   #3
Sticks
Serious playground baller

Sticks has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2 points in 4 games. Anyone in here who got worse career stats then me?

Hmm... no don't think I've got worse stats.

Just keep your head high and come back stronger next season!
Sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:07 AM   #4
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
2 words: Derek Fisher
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #5
Junny
I air my balls

Junny has decent reputation

Don't think my career has been bad as yours, but I do remember a time in about a 2 or 3 game span I could not sink a freethrow. I went something along the lines of 1-for-12 or 1-for-15.
Junny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:19 PM   #6
Lancerballer21

Lancerballer21 has an OK reputation so far

I scored 8 points in two years of basketball for my middle school team
Lancerballer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:18 AM   #7
Button
I dunk on 12 year olds

Button has an OK reputation so far

i avaraged 3 pts per game in like 30 matches, with a season high of 5 coming of an 15 pts avarage last year, and season high of 26 ( was lower level of play though)
Button is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:34 AM   #8
Sticks

Sticks has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Button
i avaraged 3 pts per game in like 30 matches, with a season high of 5 coming of an 15 pts avarage last year, and season high of 26 ( was lower level of play though)

Going to see how next year will go for me. Averaged slightly under 20 this season but might get a spot on the 1st team and am almost certain on one on the second team. Will have less playmaking responsibility but also the ball in my hands a lot less.

Hopefully I can become the team's Ray Allen. Looking forward to running off screens and spotting up for jumpers.

And keep your head up, my first year of play I was happy when I hit the rim on a shot. You'll get better. First it will be 4 points in 2 games and then it will be 2 points every quarter and it'll add up. And even if you're not scoring keep hustling and defending and there'll be a spot for you.
Sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:43 AM   #9
Button
I dunk on 12 year olds

Button has an OK reputation so far

well ive just completed my 8th basketball season wich 4 seasons are in the second highest league of the netherlands, i play more on defence then offence, rebounds boksing out etc. the season i avaraged 15 pts i played like lowest skill league in holland :P
i got asked to play for our 1st team for next year, but still doubting if i continue playing for a team, (i will never stop playing basketball) but might take a break for now.
planning to get my vert up also, will give me some pos boost in def and off
Button is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: