Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-14-2007, 12:00 PM   #1
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far
Default remember when....

bynum took on shaq.....as an 18 year old....damn....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPRqhNK6g6g
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:07 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: remember when....

yeah, that was fun for sure...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:30 PM   #3
it Must Be Magic
I airball my layups

it Must Be Magic has an OK reputation so far

I loved it and I still watch from time to time. Hell I even have it in my bookmarks.
it Must Be Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:36 PM   #4
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far

Is that why his value is so up?

BTW I was at the game.
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:40 PM   #5
Laker Magic 32
Kids at the park dunk on me

Laker Magic 32 has an OK reputation so far

He teased us sooo early...only if he could play with that type of fire consistently!
Laker Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:48 PM   #6
it Must Be Magic
I airball my layups

it Must Be Magic has an OK reputation so far

I think that it helped. More than likely it was the way that he improved from then to now. I think the begining of the sean made his stock rise. Teams actually saw him playing good minutes and doing fairly well.
it Must Be Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:52 PM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerWarrior12
BTW I was at the game.

Showoff!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #8
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Those were the days..
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:54 PM   #9
netdoc
High School Varsity 6th Man

netdoc has an OK reputation so far

a shot heard around the world.

I hope he grows into something special and gets that little "edge" that Shaq has.
netdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:07 PM   #10
Erathia
Local High School Star

Erathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this board

Bynum's stock is so high because he is a legit 7 footer with great mobility and he has surprised many with how quickly his skills have developed. The league is greatly deprived of elite centers. Shaq, Yao, Howard, O'Neil, Camby, and Stoudemire are the only ones (I apologize if I missed any). Bynum has the POTENTIAL to be in that group.
Erathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:29 PM   #11
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erathia
Bynum's stock is so high because he is a legit 7 footer with great mobility and he has surprised many with how quickly his skills have developed. The league is greatly deprived of elite centers. Shaq, Yao, Howard, O'Neil, Camby, and Stoudemire are the only ones (I apologize if I missed any). Bynum has the POTENTIAL to be in that group.

that's right. and Stoudemire is really a PF.
Ben Wallace and Eddy Curry are now elite centers.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:45 PM   #12
Erathia
Local High School Star

Erathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
that's right. and Stoudemire is really a PF.
Ben Wallace and Eddy Curry are now elite centers.

Stoudemire plays more Center than PF, since the Suns have no other centers. I agree Ben Wallace is an elite center, not sure how I missed him. Don't really see Curry as an elite center with career stats: 13.5 Pts/Game, 5.5 Rebs/Game, and 0.8 Blks/Game. Curry has never averaged more than 7.5 Rebs/Game, he isn't a great scorer, and not a top defending big man. Sorry!
Erathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:34 AM   #13
sammdogg
Local High School Star

sammdogg has decent reputation

to be real shaq punked bynum first. bynum did a nice spin but shaqs was ferdef nicer.
sammdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:24 AM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerWarrior12
Is that why his value is so up?

BTW I was at the game.

His value is up because he has a big body that is pretty athletic for a big man, large wing span, can shoot over any defender, and if he masters his moves he can be the best center in the league. Potential is really high with him.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:15 PM   #15
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammdogg
to be real shaq punked bynum first. bynum did a nice spin but shaqs was ferdef nicer.

i know...for sure shaq's was better....what im saying is that its impressive for an 18 year old rookie to get knocked on his ass, and then immediately go down to the other end....call for the ball....do a great spin move....and dunk it...

...it kinda dismisses those rumors that bynum has no competitive spirit...
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: