Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-12-2018, 01:11 PM   #31
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Default Re: Wear anything on your wrist besides watches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners

what a dumbshit post

rolando is 100% right, jewelry is for faggots

how insecure are you that you feel the need to respond to some random jabroni who rightly says that watches as for faggots?

unless you are a used car salesman or some kind of shady ass night club promoter, who the fuck wears a watch in 2018?
This is a forum though, what kind of a dumb question is that? There is nothing feminine about wearing jewelry for a guy, and as stated above many famous people and ones with style wear them. You guys sound like the mouth breathing idiots at pubs who try to pick fights over dumb shit while we're with the girls.
hold this L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:18 PM   #32
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
This is a forum though, what kind of a dumb question is that? There is nothing feminine about wearing jewelry for a guy, and as stated above many famous people and ones with style wear them. You guys sound like the mouth breathing idiots at pubs who try to pick fights over dumb shit while we're with the girls.

its the kind of dumb question befitting of the dumbass i was responding to

there is everything feminine about wearing jewelry as a guy. "oooo look at the shiney rocks on my wrist.... my boyfriend spent soo much money on these pretty rocks and metals"...

jewelry is for women
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:20 PM   #33
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Quote:
there is everything feminine about wearing jewelry as a guy. oooo look at the shiney rocks on my wrist.... my boyfriend spent soo much money on these shineys...

jewelry is for women
You sound like a cavemen. You are the people we laugh at clubs and pubs. Your fashion style is probably worse than Stevie Wonder.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:21 PM   #34
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
What do you mean by nice watches?

I have a Hamilton watch I got as a birthday present a while back... That's a nice watch.

I just mean... unless you are working in a manual labor position where you can't pull out your cell phone, there really isn't a need to wear a watch.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:29 PM   #35
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:
You sound like a cavemen. You are the people we laugh at clubs and pubs. Your fashion style is probably worse than Stevie Wonder.

you are god damn right i am a caveman. you sound like the type of dude who wears powdered wigs

laughing at another mans "fashion style" in a bar is almost as faggy as wearing a shiney wrist watch.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:31 PM   #36
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
I have a Hamilton watch I got as a birthday present a while back... That's a nice watch.

I just mean... unless you are working in a manual labor position where you can't pull out your cell phone, there really isn't a need to wear a watch.
Hmm...they are decent entry-level mechanical watches, I guess. They make some nice-looking field and pilot pieces, but they are far from fine watches. Anyway, not trying to be a dick, I was just curious.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:38 PM   #37
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:
its the kind of dumb question befitting of the dumbass i was responding to

there is everything feminine about wearing jewelry as a guy. "oooo look at the shiney rocks on my wrist.... my boyfriend spent soo much money on these pretty rocks and metals"...

jewelry is for women

man... I for one don't care about your style or whatever you choose to wear, but if you honestly believe that jewelry, especially watches, is only for women than you are flat out wrong.

just given you some advice, jewelry is incredibly stylish for both genders. doesn't have to have any shiny rocks on it. there is a reason most people wear watches even though iphones are a thing.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:40 PM   #38
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Quote:
you are god damn right i am a caveman. you sound like the type of dude who wears powdered wigs

laughing at another mans "fashion style" in a bar is almost as faggy as wearing a shiney wrist watch.
I sound like a guy that wears powdered wigs because I wear a watch? How dumb does that sound? I didn't say I laugh at someone's fashion style, but the mouth breathing morons at pubs who are always angry, never with any girls, the most obnoxious dudes that everyone hates when they enter with their guy friend and either leave home alone or tries to pick a fight. There's a type.

But in regards to judging anything, everyone judges. You don't need to spend more than 2 seconds to judge anyone on just about anything.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:41 PM   #39
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Hmm...they are decent entry-level mechanical watches, I guess. They make some nice-looking field and pilot pieces, but they are far from fine watches. Anyway, not trying to be a dick, I was just curious.

I, personally, would never spend over a few hundred dollars for a watch, because it's not necessary. Just like I wouldn't spend over a grand for a TV, because that is also unnecessary, or wouldn't buy a new vehicle because it's also not necessary. Hamilton is right at the point where you can call it nice, but not break the bank. Well, it was a gift anyway (I'd never buy it for myself).

If I do spend money, I spend money on experiences or it goes into my savings. I'd never buy myself a watch...

But I would buy an ocean suite on a seven day cruise.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:52 PM   #40
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:
I sound like a guy that wears powdered wigs because I wear a watch? How dumb does that sound? I didn't say I laugh at someone's fashion style, but the mouth breathing morons at pubs who are always angry, never with any girls, the most obnoxious dudes that everyone hates when they enter with their guy friend and either leave home alone or tries to pick a fight. There's a type.

But in regards to judging anything, everyone judges. You don't need to spend more than 2 seconds to judge anyone on just about anything.

no, you sound like a dude who wears powdered wigs because you sound like an 18th century faggot.

so just to be clear, first you say quote "You are the people we laugh at clubs and pubs. Your fashion style is probably worse than Stevie Wonder."... and after getting called out for the faggyness of this statement, you claim that your original comment was actually about how people who dont like watches are mouth breathers who are always angry, cant get girls, and always pick a fight or leave the bar alone

ooooo shineys!!!
Old 02-12-2018, 02:12 PM   #41
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Mr. I'm too cool to care what anyone thinks Nanners having a meltdown right now.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:17 PM   #42
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

yeah... cause making fun of males who like to wear shiney things = meltdown
Old 02-12-2018, 02:18 PM   #43
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:

no, you sound like a dude who wears powdered wigs because you sound like an 18th century faggot.

so just to be clear, first you say quote "You are the people we laugh at clubs and pubs. Your fashion style is probably worse than Stevie Wonder."... and after getting called out for the faggyness of this statement, you claim that your original comment was actually about how people who dont like watches are mouth breathers who are always angry, cant get girls, and always pick a fight or leave the bar alone

ooooo shineys!!!

I think its your refusal to admit your wrong when you say only f*ggots where watches... it is obviously untrue and the way you aare defending you opinion makes you come off a little stupid.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:20 PM   #44
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
I think its your refusal to admit your wrong when you say only f*ggots where watches... it is obviously untrue and the way you aare defending you opinion makes you come off a little stupid.

i didnt say "only faggots 'where' watches" you illiterate jabroni, I said jewelry is for faggots

aint nothing gay about wearing a plastic casio
Old 02-12-2018, 02:21 PM   #45
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
yeah... cause making fun of males who like to wear shiney things = meltdown

Erractically responding to everyone calling you opinion stupid = meltdown

And you are melting down HARD

And your opinion is stupid. What next, clean dress shoes are for fakkits? Take an L on this one.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: