Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2018, 02:16 PM   #1
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star
 
Long Duck Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,998
Default Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rY09Scfui0A&t=10s

Yay or nay? This kid needs his ass whopped?

Reminds me of the sister of my sister-in-laws kids. She talks to them calmly and tries to rationalize with them on their level. She thinks corporal punishment should be criminalized, and its perfectly ok to let the kids run around other people's homes like uncontrollable animals. Of course she's an insanely devout liberal, that's expected but what's funny is she's a counselor at a juvenile detention center.
Long Duck Dong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:27 PM   #2
Jameerthefear
Paid shill
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Swimming in cash
Posts: 39,041
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

is every post u make on this board designed to expose some liberal agenda
does anyone remember when this forum wasn't complete ****ing garbage?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:35 PM   #3
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star
 
Long Duck Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,998
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
is every post u make on this board designed to expose some liberal agenda
does anyone remember when this forum wasn't complete ****ing garbage?

Should have made a thread on how to correctly put a condom on.
Long Duck Dong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:39 PM   #4
jstern
NBA lottery pick
 
jstern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,940
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

I don't understand this phenomenon of people who are obsessed with liberals. If I watch a random video, say of a competitive Street Fighter game, there's someone saying, "You can tell this person is a liberal." Just random stuff like that. I see such people as weak minded people who need to feel part of a group and an enemy. It gives them comfort.

And I do not like Hillary and I like Trump. I definable don't obsesses over politics. Waste of life.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:44 PM   #5
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 19,464
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
I don't understand this phenomenon of people who are obsessed with liberals. If I watch a random video, say of a competitive Street Fighter game, there's someone saying, "You can tell this person is a liberal." Just random stuff like that. I see such people as weak minded people who need to feel part of a group and an enemy. It gives them comfort.

And I do not like Hillary and I like Trump. I definable don't obsesses over politics. Waste of life.

If you had to guess whether the parent of that child is liberal or conservative....

What would you guess?

See, it's easy to tell.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:49 PM   #6
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star
 
Long Duck Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,998
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
I don't understand this phenomenon of people who are obsessed with liberals. If I watch a random video, say of a competitive Street Fighter game, there's someone saying, "You can tell this person is a liberal." Just random stuff like that. I see such people as weak minded people who need to feel part of a group and an enemy. It gives them comfort.

And I do not like Hillary and I like Trump. I definable don't obsesses over politics. Waste of life.

Hmmm sounds familiar. Hold on a sec while I scream at the sky in protest of this microaggression, before retreating to my safe space.
Long Duck Dong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:29 PM   #7
tpols
we already won
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,891
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

OP stays triggered. What a snowflake!
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:46 PM   #8
ItsMillerTime
O LA DI PO
 
ItsMillerTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Naptown
Posts: 2,207
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
I don't understand this phenomenon of people who are obsessed with liberals. If I watch a random video, say of a competitive Street Fighter game, there's someone saying, "You can tell this person is a liberal." Just random stuff like that. I see such people as weak minded people who need to feel part of a group and an enemy. It gives them comfort.

And I do not like Hillary and I like Trump. I definable don't obsesses over politics. Waste of life.

They're basically puppets regurgitating shit they've heard from Trump, Hannity, Fox News, etc.

They miss the irony completely when they call people snowflakes, triggered, etc when making threads like this where they are clearly butthurt over something trivial that in no way directly impacts their life.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:46 PM   #9
Patrick Chewing
Save us Zion....or KD!
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 19,189
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

I'm sorry, but I think that's more a White parent thing instead of a Liberal thing. Liberals are mentally retarded in their own right, but had this been a Black child or a Latino child, that child would be in a coma right now. And that would have been the quietest trip of all time.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:57 PM   #10
jstern
NBA lottery pick
 
jstern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,940
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
If you had to guess whether the parent of that child is liberal or conservative....

What would you guess?

See, it's easy to tell.

Again, I would think get a freaking life. Life is not so black and white. Especially when talking about a three year old having a tantrum. My cousin's kids, they're so unique and different. For the most part they behave, but one is uncontrollable, sometimes has to be taken away. It doesn't matter how many time she beats the shit out of him, those are his emotional problems. The last thing on my mind is the concept of conservatives and liberals. But a moron would come along and the moronic genius would simply come to the mentally simplistic conclusion that she's a liberal because of the way he behaves.

Every single scenario that they come across with boils down to being a liberal or not, as if it was a major part of physics and the universe. If they come across a video of a worthless criminal that's too selfish to have ever consider anything besides themselves, much less politics, automatically they're are a hardcore liberal and live and die for Hillary.

Whenever I come across someone talking about liberals, especially when it comes to a topic far away from politics, I think they are ****ing losers that need to feel part of a group that has a common enemy. And like I said, I'm not a Hillary fan, I think she needs to be in prison.

You see it a lot also in Neo Nazi groups, where it attracts a lot of people that desperately need to feel part of a group that will make them feel strong. A lot of gay people join those Nazi groups also. Not because they're gay, just that those particular gays need to feel part of a group that makes them feel stronger than other, when they are with the members.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:05 PM   #11
dunksby
NBA Legend
 
dunksby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 15,913
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

You can thank the government and CPS for that. My co-worker has this out of control daughter, a few weeks ago when he didn't let his 8 year old daughter go out to play with her friends at 9 PM, she went to their bedroom, locked herself in and started screaming at the top of her lungs through the window, that her parents beat her every day and she needs help. She had kept it for so long that the neighbours had called the cops and now he and his wife get regular visits from some woman who probably doesn't even have kids to make sure she is not being abused.

If that kid is German, then it explains everything because they have a very strict CPS and are ready to pounce and take people's kids away.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:06 PM   #12
tpols
we already won
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,891
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
They're basically puppets regurgitating shit they've heard from Trump, Hannity, Fox News, etc.

They miss the irony completely when they call people snowflakes, triggered, etc when making threads like this where they are clearly butthurt over something trivial that in no way directly impacts their life.


they love their side shows... cant speak on anything important though.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:08 PM   #13
highwhey
me chingue tu morra
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 16,672
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
Again, I would think get a freaking life. Life is not so black and white. Especially when talking about a three year old having a tantrum. My cousin's kids, they're so unique and different. For the most part they behave, but one is uncontrollable, sometimes has to be taken away. It doesn't matter how many time she beats the shit out of him, those are his emotional problems. The last thing on my mind is the concept of conservatives and liberals. But a moron would come along and the moronic genius would simply come to the mentally simplistic conclusion that she's a liberal because of the way he behaves.

Every single scenario that they come across with boils down to being a liberal or not, as if it was a major part of physics and the universe. If they come across a video of a worthless criminal that's too selfish to have ever consider anything besides themselves, much less politics, automatically they're are a hardcore liberal and live and die for Hillary.

Whenever I come across someone talking about liberals, especially when it comes to a topic far away from politics, I think they are ****ing losers that need to feel part of a group that has a common enemy. And like I said, I'm not a Hillary fan, I think she needs to be in prison.

You see it a lot also in Neo Nazi groups, where it attracts a lot of people that desperately need to feel part of a group that will make them feel strong. A lot of gay people join those Nazi groups also. Not because they're gay, just that those particular gays need to feel part of a group that makes them feel stronger than other, when they are with the members.
if you look closely at patrickchewing's avatar, you'll come to conclusion that he is proving you're point. patrickchewing is a gay neo-nazi.

- he has an avatar of a shirtless male

- the man in his avatar is sporting a tattoo of the "SS" symbol on his chest

- the male in his avatar has an assertive look to him, meaning patrickchewing is a "bottom", the male in the picture is most likely his top

we all know what the SS means, but here's a quick reminder:
Quote:
The SS Bolts are a common white supremacist/neo-Nazi symbol derived from Schutzstaffel (SS) of Nazi Germany.

here's a close-up of his avatar:
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:10 PM   #14
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 19,464
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
Again, I would think get a freaking life. Life is not so black and white. Especially when talking about a three year old having a tantrum. My cousin's kids, they're so unique and different. For the most part they behave, but one is uncontrollable, sometimes has to be taken away. It doesn't matter how many time she beats the shit out of him, those are his emotional problems. The last thing on my mind is the concept of conservatives and liberals. But a moron would come along and the moronic genius would simply come to the mentally simplistic conclusion that she's a liberal because of the way he behaves.

You didn't answer my question, because the answer is obvious. Your cousin is a leftist, aren't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
Every single scenario that they come across with boils down to being a liberal or not, as if it was a major part of physics and the universe. If they come across a video of a worthless criminal that's too selfish to have ever consider anything besides themselves, much less politics, automatically they're are a hardcore liberal and live and die for Hillary.

It's not, but when I see a 'Coexist' bumper sticker on someone's car, I can be 100% certain they have never been to the Middle East, South America, or Africa because if they had, they wouldn't be putting that stupid ass sticker on their car.

Then I REALLY wish they'd actually try to go to those places and practice what they teach, so then maybe they'll realize that the real world isn't all sunshine and rainbows like they've been taught in school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
Whenever I come across someone talking about liberals, especially when it comes to a topic far away from politics, I think they are ****ing losers that need to feel part of a group that has a common enemy. And like I said, I'm not a Hillary fan, I think she needs to be in prison.

My common enemy is people who hate America, which happens to be a lot of people both overseas and domestic.

It just so happens that a lot of those people happened to have voted for Hillary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
You see it a lot also in Neo Nazi groups, where it attracts a lot of people that desperately need to feel part of a group that will make them feel strong. A lot of gay people join those Nazi groups also. Not because they're gay, just that those particular gays need to feel part of a group that makes them feel stronger than other, when they are with the members.

Why wouldn't they just join a big gay gangbang?

They're not hard to find.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:30 PM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 22,711
Default Re: Guarantee this kid's parent(s) are flaming liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
does anyone remember when this forum wasn't complete ****ing garbage?


Yes. It was before you joined.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy