Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-17-2018, 12:29 PM   #31
Pointguard
5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: BREAKING:Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
Every cuck nation in the world starts it's pro-Obama campaign in 2007. No big deal. A few Russian trolls support Trump and....ZOMG!!!
Oh right all those nations that effectively affected our democracy and continued to do it after we called them out on it.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:21 PM   #32
senelcoolidge
NBA rookie of the year

How many millions in tax payer dollars are we wasting on this Mueller investigation? 13 russian trolls seriously. If anything why not investigate the chinese?
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:51 PM   #33
pastis
Dirk top 15 all time

its just laughable. seriously. clinton, the liberal establishment with all those vips etc and the media (tv and print) spent billion of dollars to influence the voters and failed. and now they say that some - maybe even hundreds- of russian trolls influenced the elections? seriously the liberals are just stupid and still dont realize why they lost

they lost because of globalization, delocalisation of industry, because people dont want to need 2 or 3 jobs just to survive the month. they want health care, stop of immigration, they want jobs who are paid enough to not only pay the rent, but maybe even building a house for retirement, enough to pay hollidays for the family, enough for a good health carw insurence, they want free education or at least way more affordable education.
pastis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:59 PM   #34
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
No no no no no. Don’t go trying to move the goal posts. Nobody ever said that Russian meddling is a hoax. It’s “collusion” that is the hoax.

Very simple...

1. Russian meddling happened.
2. So-called “collusion” didn’t. THAT is a hoax.

False, fake news. Nobody is moving the goal post, dummy. Trump has been saying that Russia involvement was a hoax as well since day 1.

Now, I get to rip you to shreds, lil fool.

Quote:
For well over a year, Donald Trump has dodged the subject of Russian interference in the 2016 election and potential charges of collusion and obstruction of justice. It’s all “phony,” a “hoax,” “fake news,” a “witch hunt.” Last year, during a multilateral summit in Vietnam, Trump met briefly with Vladimir Putin and then told reporters that he had asked the Russian President about election meddling. Not to worry, he told reporters: “Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that.’ And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it.”
Trump's words not mine. Trump clearly is talking about Russia's involvement there and not Trump's involvement.
https://www.newyorker.com/sections/n...he-russia-hoax

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...79462745710593
The facebook ads were concerning Russia meddling in the election - nothing to do with Trump campaign collusion. Trump again denies Russia's involvement in that tweet.
https://www.vox.com/2018/2/16/170211...nt-trump-tweet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...38070460186625
Calls whole Russia meddling fake news.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...16511944523777

Quote:
In an interview with Larry King, King asked Trump his opinion on U.S. intelligence investigating whether Russia launched a covert operation to disrupt the election.

Trump replied: "I don't know. I've been hearing about it. I've been reading about it. I think it's probably unlikely. I think maybe the Democrats are putting that out, who knows? But I think that it's pretty unlikely, but you know, who knows? I hope that if they are doing something, I hope that somebody is going to be able to find out, so they can end it, because that would not be appropriate at all."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=9_5MtZ0Wv70

Quote:
During Trump's first head-to-head debate against Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, Clinton argued that there was "no doubt" that Russia was using cyberattacks against American organizations.

However, Trump said: "I don't know if we know it was Russia who broke into the DNC," Trump said at the debate. "She keeps saying Russia, Russia, Russia. Maybe it was. It could also be China, it could be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds."
https://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/27/dnc-...ment-says.html

Quote:
On CBS' "Face the Nation," Trump said that if you don't catch a hacker in the act, it's hard to tell who actually did it.

"Knowing something about hacking, if you don't catch a hacker, okay, in the act, it's very hard to say who did the hacking," Trump said. "With that being said, I'll go along with Russia. It could have been China. It could have been a lot of different groups."

The president then went on to call allegations that his campaign colluded with Russia a "phony story." When asked whether Russian meddling in the election was phony, Trump said: "That I don't know. I don't know."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-th...esident-trump/

If anything, it's you who has moved the goal post in complete Trump defense from his comments pertaining to everything Russia to now pertaining only to him denying collusion. Get that Trump semen off your chin, bro.

Last edited by bladefd : 02-17-2018 at 04:07 PM.
bladefd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:09 PM   #35
FultzNationRISE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastis
its just laughable. seriously. clinton, the liberal establishment with all those vips etc and the media (tv and print) spent billion of dollars to influence the voters and failed. and now they say that some - maybe even hundreds- of russian trolls influenced the elections? seriously the liberals are just stupid and still dont realize why they lost

they lost because of globalization, delocalisation of industry, because people dont want to need 2 or 3 jobs just to survive the month. they want health care, stop of immigration, they want jobs who are paid enough to not only pay the rent, but maybe even building a house for retirement, enough to pay hollidays for the family, enough for a good health carw insurence, they want free education or at least way more affordable education.

BAM.

Drop da mic.

This is the funny part about the whole dang thing. Special interests routinely spend billions tryin to get their personal puppets into office.

But people dont have a problem with it unless it goes against their own vote. Then and ONLY then do they start playing the “elections shouldnt be bought!” card. But they done kept quiet as a mouse when globalist corporations were paying for barry and hillary’s campaign and using the media to control the narrative.

These lefty posters are complete frauds. Phonies, selfish hypocrites, and sore losers.

Funny they think ppl cant see completely thru their bullshit.
FultzNationRISE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:14 PM   #36
Vragrant
Decent college freshman

The question now is, will Trump enforce the sanctions on Russia approved by Congress? The answer will be no, he won't. He still said nothing in regards to that. Then the question becomes "why?". Now that we know that Russians interfered, he's obligated to enforce sanctions on Russia. That is a non-negotiable non partisan decision.

However, he won't because Putin owns him.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:15 PM   #37
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Jfc dudes, its not about the lefties/liberals, this is WAR PROPAGANDA, wake the fuсk up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vragrant
The question now is, will Trump enforce the sanctions on Russia approved by Congress? The answer will be no, he won't. He still said nothing in regards to that. Then the question becomes "why?". Now that we know that Russians interfered he's obligated to enforce sanctions on Russia. That is a non-negotiable non partisan decision.

However, he won't because Putin owns him.

Enforce? There ARE sanctions already in place, that hurt some eastern european economies.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:25 PM   #38
FultzNationRISE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Jfc dudes, its not about the lefties/liberals, this is WAR PROPAGANDA, wake the fuсk up

Enforce? There ARE sanctions already in place, that hurt some eastern european economies.

Problem is we cant never work together to stop international gangsters that screw over our countries, bc the pretentious left always has to be contrarian to the folks on the right. If war is bad under bush, its okay under barry. Patriot act is bad when bush signs it? Its ok when barry extends it. Bush tax cuts suck? Barry extends em, nary a peep. Womanizing perv in office is no problem if it’s Bill, but it’s a big problem if it’s Donald?

How are we supposed to get anywhere when these folks always have to overcompensate their personal and social weaknesses by being political contrarians? They need a mechanism to elevate their place in society, cause they cant do it no other dad gum way. In the liberal subculture, subverting America is like a status symbol, equivalent to drivin a mercedes. It’s how the left wing peckin order is determined. Whoever shrieks and stanps their feet the most in opposition to anythanf and everthang republican, gets to mate with the most fat, short-bangs feminist uglies.

How we gonna work together on stoppin corruption when these peoples who dang platform is to always be different than whats normal??
Old 02-17-2018, 04:26 PM   #39
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:

you think trump and the gop are going to give you any of that?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:28 PM   #40
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

Oh gosh, if only the Republicans fought for reversing the bold portions.

Notice how the one thing I didn't highlight was immigration. What I would say is you don't want to stop all immigration but you do want to stop or limit illegal immigration. Sure, Republicans are fighting to stop illegal immigration, which is fine, and I will give it to you.

As for globalization, you can't really stop that or fight it, but I did see Trump try to fight it by wanting tariffs on imported products. Did that work? No but he tried. Democrats had no intention of resisting globalization and wanted to take it on with TPP. I can't say either approach is right or wrong so I will give it to you.. Delocalization of industry goes hand-in-hand with globalization and trade agreements so you can have that too.

To say Republicans are fighting for health care and free/affordable education is insulting. They don't care about the average American - they prefer to give tax cuts to the wealthy and return to the old ways of healthcare where insurance companies took advantage of people rather than fight for the middle-class or poor. Then cut back on education funding, science research, environmental protection in return for completely blowing up military spending and further pumping up military industrial complex. Insulting.

Last edited by bladefd : 02-17-2018 at 04:32 PM.
Old 02-17-2018, 04:31 PM   #41
FultzNationRISE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
you think trump and the gop are going to give you any of that?

Well people sho nuff gonna get better wages when the government takes less taxes and limits the immigrant pool of labor competing for jobs.

Far as free education, I reckon education already is virtually free. Anybody can go on down to the library and pick up a book or use the internet. Shoot, tenured professors dont have the key to the safe of knowledge. This is called the information age for a reason. Why we gonna throw billions at wasteful universities? People who strive to learn can educate themselves on social sciences, everybody else can train for a job and make a livin. If you really wanna decorate your wall with fancydegrees, go on and pay for it then.

Last edited by FultzNationRISE : 02-17-2018 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-17-2018, 04:37 PM   #42
FultzNationRISE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Oh gosh, if only the Republicans fought for reversing the bold portions.

Notice how the one thing I didn't highlight was immigration. What I would say is you don't want to stop all immigration but you do want to stop or limit illegal immigration. Sure, Republicans are fighting to stop illegal immigration, which is fine, and I will give it to you.

As for globalization, you can't really stop that or fight it, but I did see Trump try to fight it by wanting tariffs on imported products. Did that work? No but he tried. Democrats had no intention of resisting globalization and wanted to take it on with TPP. I can't say either approach is right or wrong so I will give it to you.. Delocalization of industry goes hand-in-hand with globalization and trade agreements so you can have that too.

To say Republicans are fighting for health care and free/affordable education is insulting. They don't care about the average American - they prefer to give tax cuts to the wealthy and return to the old ways of healthcare where insurance companies took advantage of people rather than fight for the middle-class or poor. Then cut back on education funding, science research, environmental protection in return for completely blowing up military spending and further pumping up military industrial complex. Insulting.

Republican politicians aint fightin for much, but republican voters sure thought healthcare was better when it was less expensive, before the “affordable care” act.

The ACA didnt make healthcare cheaper, it made it more costly but just shifted the burden of payment to a group with fewer numbers to vote against it.

Id rather a cheap system where everyone provides for their own healthcare cost needs. Youd rather a big ol expensive, wasteful system where gullible rubes think it’s all “free” cuz they dont have to pay a bill for it each month.

You just want free everything cause u think it makes u a social justice hero. And you dont care that it actually just makes you a senseless, gullible believer in the utopia fairy, ya hear?
Old 02-17-2018, 04:41 PM   #43
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
Republican politicians aint fightin for much, but republican voters sure thought healthcare was better when it was less expensive, before the “affordable care” act.

The ACA didnt make healthcare cheaper, it made it more costly but just shifted the burden of payment to a group with fewer numbers to vote against it.

Id rather a cheap system where everyone provides for their own healthcare cost needs. Youd rather a big ol expensive, wasteful system where gullible rubes think it’s all “free” cuz they dont have to pay a bill for it each month.

You just want free everything cause u think it makes u a social justice hero. And you dont care that it actually just makes you a senseless, gullible believer in the utopia fairy, ya hear?

If only everyone could afford their own healthcare. Even before ACA, that was insanely out of control.. I am guessing you were too young to remember those days or simply didn't care back then? Sure, costs have gone up but lets not act like healthcare was affordable in mid/late 2000s.. It was blowing out of control back then too just like it is now and insurance companies had the power to throw you off the insurance for whatever reason, whenever they wanted. That's illegal now...
Old 02-17-2018, 04:46 PM   #44
FultzNationRISE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
If only everyone could afford their own healthcare. Even before ACA, that was insanely out of control.. I am guessing you were too young to remember those days or simply didn't care?

Boy I aint said it was perfect, I said it was better. Premium costs ballooned and you think thats a good thing, since now those costs are covered for millions of people who smoke, drink, eat like pigs, have kids they cant afford and collect welfare?

Thats who the ACA is predominantly helpin out. And they done did it so they could get more of those people to the voting booth to keep on votin for big government.

Gimme an example right now of a two parent home that cant make ends meet. Tell me how many kids they have, how old the parents are, and what they do for a livin.

Paint a picture of a family that is doing all they can, doing things the right way, and still cant make it.

Go on now.
Old 02-17-2018, 05:01 PM   #45
pastis
Dirk top 15 all time

@bledfed: im not in favor of the republicans. i just emphasized what the average working poor to middle class in every country wants.

btw most of my points are connected:
more globalization = more delocalisation of industry = less good paid industry jobs. = need more than 1 job to survive the month.
saying that, i feel that it doesnt really change anything if dems or reps are in power. they are all part or at least marionetts of the big industry moguls and groups. maybe sanders could habe changed things, but he was probably too much into this pro lgbt, feninism and mass immigration thing. you have to be a realist and not an utopist: open boarders, globalization OR welfare state. you cant have both
pastis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: