Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Lebron Chokes, Pauk no where to be found

Look kids, in reality Lebron's 4th quarter play or actual overall performance this game is the reason they were even close to win that game, Miami i think played very bad...

In the last minute Wade decided to tie the game, missed... then Bosh tried to go with a 3pt shot, missed... then Lebron tried to hit a wideopen Ray Allen and got the ball deflected twice by David West (or excuse me Lebron didnt pass to wideopen shooter, he intentionally got afraid and just passed the ball to a random Pacer, guess that makes more sense for an immature kiddie)... overall it was a bad play, ofcourse... he should have shot it...

Thats exactly what i saw and what happened... as far as "choking" goes, i dont believe in that infant popular term... players like Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Carmelo etc. haved proved themselves in that area countless times, they dont "choke"... they either do something successful or dont during any part of the game... for example, if those deflections didnt happen Ray Allen would had two wideopen shots and we most likely wouldnt have this thread.... but since they got deflected, party on....
    Last edited by pauk; 05-25-2013 at 07:30 AM.

ISH.

Where having a 30 point triple double with a freaking game winner followed by a 36 point performance, including 10+ points in the fourth, all this in the ECF against one of the top defenses in the league, gets you ridiculed.

Did at least some of you even watch the full game? 'Cause LeBron was pretty damn amazing (on offense at least, he fell asleep on defense more than once) throughout. He almost won the game by himself... He screwed the last two plays, but he wouldn't even have had the opportunity to make these plays in the first place hadn't he been so effective in that game.

Seriously, this choking nonsense needs to stop. According to this board, Durant is a choker, LeBron is a choker, Kobe is a choker, Paul is a choker, Melo is a choker, Howard is a choker, Duncan is a choker... I've heard those several times in the last months alone. Dirk used to be called a choker too, though he seems to have the choking immunity for now.

Not only that, but when one player actually choked (sorry Joe Johnson, but you just can't defend a 2-14 performance in a crucial game 7 against a lower seed) the haters were nowhere to be found. Could it be that Joe Johnson isn't interesting/good enough to warrant the label? I certainly think that's what it is.

If you look at the list of players who've been called chokers around here, the first thing that jumps out at you is this... it's the list of the top players in the league. The exact. same. list.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Or Kingwillball

Or NumberSix

Or LBJ 23

Or LeBron23

Or plowking

Or Trollsmasher

Or madmax

Or any of RG's other accounts

I'm from Europe and I have just now, 5 minutes ago finished watching the game, 12 hours after the game started in the US. Also, probably unlike you I actually have a life and everyday obligations and hobbies instead of hanging on ISH 24/7. So the Heat losing or Lebron making 2 turnovers in the last minutes was really not the reason for me ''nowhere to be found''.

But hey, you are on the same level as ripthekik, trollsmasher, 9empire,kenethgrifin,etc... as a poster so it's really pointless for me to quote you. Like other trolls it's best just to ignore you...

Oh, and I really wonder if you will start sucking Lebron's c0ck again when the rep-system is back, like you did for the last 2 months when rep was still around. Back then you were saying ''that you're finally giving Lebron props for his 2012 playoff run'', but now when rep is gone and ironically, after Lebron had 2 pretty good games against Pacers you started hating on him again like you did 2 or 3 years back.

Yea, you were ''giving him props for his 2012 playoff run'', fkin rep whore
    Last edited by LBJ 23; 05-25-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    ISH.

Where having a 30 point triple double with a freaking game winner followed by a 36 point performance, including 10+ points in the fourth, all this in the ECF against one of the top defenses in the league, gets you ridiculed.

Did at least some of you even watch the full game? 'Cause LeBron was pretty damn amazing (on offense at least, he fell asleep on defense more than once) throughout. He almost won the game by himself... He screwed the last two plays, but he wouldn't even have had the opportunity to make these plays in the first place hadn't he been so effective in that game.

Seriously, this choking nonsense needs to stop. According to this board, Durant is a choker, LeBron is a choker, Kobe is a choker, Paul is a choker, Melo is a choker, Howard is a choker, Duncan is a choker... I've heard those several times in the last months alone. Dirk used to be called a choker too, though he seems to have the choking immunity for now.

Not only that, but when one player actually choked (sorry Joe Johnson, but you just can't defend a 2-14 performance in a crucial game 7 against a lower seed) the haters were nowhere to be found. Could it be that Joe Johnson isn't interesting/good enough to warrant the label? I certainly think that's what it is.

If you look at the list of players who've been called chokers around here, the first thing that jumps out at you is this... it's the list of the top players in the league. The exact. same. list.
    Well Lebron didn't choke this game but the gif somebody posted is what would be a horrible pass. You don't pass inside with all that traffic because the ball will get stolen. I don't even do that in 2k13 Of course is not that big of a deal because the Heat are not going to lose unless the Pacers do a Pistons 2004 miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Lebron tried to hit a wideopen Ray Allen and got the ball deflected twice by David West (or excuse me Lebron didnt pass to wideopen shooter, he intentionally got afraid and just passed the ball to a random Pacer, guess that makes more sense for an immature kiddie).
    The first play was a simple pick and pop, and Lebron made a lazy pass. He should have jumped to throw the ball over the big defender in West.

You're delusional if you think Ray was wide-open in the second play. Had West not deflected that ball, Stevenson was there to easily catch it as if it was sent to him. So don't act like he tried to make the right, unselfish play.

Local High School Star

And when he doesn't choke, all of you are no where to be found. Funny how that works.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    I thought

this guy named GENGISKHAN is Paul

what happened to that theory.
    Is there a diffence from one turd to another turd? Nope, both are smelly.

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    And when he doesn't choke, all of you are no where to be found. Funny how that works.
    That's a very small sample size.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar

Funny because it's true.

Look kids, in reality Lebron's 4th quarter play or actual overall performance this game is the reason they were even close to win that game, Miami i think played very bad...

In the last minute Wade decided to tie the game, missed... then Bosh tried to go with a 3pt shot, missed... then Lebron tried to hit a wideopen Ray Allen and got the ball deflected twice by David West (or excuse me Lebron didnt pass to wideopen shooter, he intentionally got afraid and just passed the ball to a random Pacer, guess that makes more sense for an immature kiddie)... overall it was a bad play, ofcourse... he should have shot it...

Thats exactly what i saw and what happened... as far as "choking" goes, i dont believe in that infant popular term... players like Lebron, Kobe, Durant, Carmelo etc. haved proved themselves in that area countless times, they dont "choke"... they either do something successful or dont during any part of the game... for example, if those deflections didnt happen Ray Allen would had two wideopen shots and we most likely wouldnt have this thread.... but since they got deflected, party on....
    So in other words he choked.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    including 10+ points in the fourth
    1 basket the final 8:00. 2 crucial TO's. Again: 1 basket the final 8:00. Two crucial TO's.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Yeah, they've lost 4 games in the last 40+ games, right? so small.

Im right here? And ah... "choke" huh? He was fantastic in the 4th quarter / clutch... but those two last plays at the end were just unfortunate, he should have shot them, the intention was good as he tried to hit a wideopen shooter, we have seen him do that pass so many times for the win (only this season he had 4 gamewinning assists), we wouldnt be talking about this had those passes not been deflected, but since they did, he should have obviously shot instead... its easy to say what he should have done after a failed play.... Gotta give credit to Pacers, they played great, nice win for them, but i dont think they will take this series, this might be even their only win, Miami couldnt have played any worse than this... so you kids better enjoy this while you can...

LeBron shouldn't pass to anyone besides Bosh in. These situations