Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 11-15-2006, 09:15 AM   #1
Milkman

Default Fake Kicks - Jordans etc

Hey guys ive been buying a few authentic Jordans lately and my addiction is growing.

I actually wear the shoes so im not interested in keeping them just for collection. I just brought some Jordan 6s and 7s last week and thats all good so i was out looking for some 11s online...

Thats when i found some sites selling fake 11s. Now i know a lot of people HATE fakes and i do also when trying to by authentics. But these fakes looked awesome. Some of the colourways were crazy nice!

I'm seriously thinking about getting some fake 11s just because they look so good. I think knowing that they are fake and paying only 40-50 bucks for them is ok as long as your not expecting authentic quality etc.

What do you guys think about fakes? I really really like these fake 11s but i dont know if i should buy. Maybe your opinion can sway me either way?

If anyone is interested i can post some of the colourways i thought were sick.

Peace.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:38 AM   #2
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

Buying fakes is lame... If ur really a Shoe head, U would never Buy fakes, Let alone consider them. Fakes=Lame.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:36 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't buy fakes. It de-values the actual shoe. If your a Jordan collector, you'd stand by this.

BTW, still want peoples info on if all fake promotion shoe sites should be banned. What do y'all think?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:39 PM   #4
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Fakes should all be put in one thread. Labeled "fake jordans".

Fakes claming to be real or spamming should be banned.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:39 PM   #5
Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Don't buy fakes. It de-values the actual shoe. If your a Jordan collector, you'd stand by this.

BTW, still want peoples info on if all fake promotion shoe sites should be banned. What do y'all think?
I see your points but im not a collector i just like wearing nice kicks.

hateraid i dont understand your second sentence, i read it 5 times and just dont get it lol
Old 11-15-2006, 08:41 PM   #6
Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Fakes should all be put in one thread. Labeled "fake jordans".

Fakes claming to be real or spamming should be banned.
Yeah i dont like when fakes are claim to be real.

But when you know its fake and know the the quality may be low but the outer looks of it is nice do you think its okay to buy it?

remember im not a collector, just a nice a$$ looking shoes fan
Old 11-15-2006, 08:50 PM   #7
Milkman

Okay guys here are some pics of FAKES that i saw on the net that i liked:

what do you guys think of those?

im in no way promoting them i just wanted opinions from shoe head whether on not you think they look nice.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:21 PM   #8
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

If youre not buying the sneakers to help you in basketball, just for the looks, you should definately buy them.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:28 PM   #9
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Those shoes you posted are ugly and they are screaming FAKE!

The only ones i would consider are the second to the last because its a nice color combo.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:50 AM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman
I see your points but im not a collector i just like wearing nice kicks.

hateraid i dont understand your second sentence, i read it 5 times and just dont get it lol

lol, sorry bro. Just asking the forum if I should ban the promotion of fakes in the forum. I act as the moderator of the Sneaker forum and want the general opinion of you guys.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:33 AM   #11
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

ban fake promoters.

and straight up, even if you are buying those kicks for the look its still really lame. reasons why?, Cuz ppl on the street that know kicks will look at ur feet and laugh... some girls will get fooled, but having fake kicks, aint a good look. Its like wearing a Bape sweater with colours that havent even come out, it may look good, but it doesnt get any respect and its mad sloppy.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:50 AM   #12
Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
lol, sorry bro. Just asking the forum if I should ban the promotion of fakes in the forum. I act as the moderator of the Sneaker forum and want the general opinion of you guys.
Oh okay im with you now.

Yes i think you should ban them because its free advertising. They really should pay Jeff if they want to use his board for ads.

I think personal opinons on sites based on a persons experience is fine but not just spamming ads.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:51 AM   #13
Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
ban fake promoters.

and straight up, even if you are buying those kicks for the look its still really lame. reasons why?, Cuz ppl on the street that know kicks will look at ur feet and laugh... some girls will get fooled, but having fake kicks, aint a good look. Its like wearing a Bape sweater with colours that havent even come out, it may look good, but it doesnt get any respect and its mad sloppy.
Point taken dude, i dont think i'll buy fakes. I'll keep you guys posted if i do though with a review or something. Could be a lil experiment for the kicks section.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:30 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

those are some of the ugliest colorways those neon green ones and theose all red ones are hideous
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 02:50 AM   #15
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman
Point taken dude, i dont think i'll buy fakes. I'll keep you guys posted if i do though with a review or something. Could be a lil experiment for the kicks section.

If you do buy the fakes though, I urge you not to play in them. They are terribl for support. I have alot of friends that pick them up in the Philippines and tried them on the court. A high % of injuries always occur.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: