Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 01-24-2012, 03:52 AM   #1
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Luol Deng's injury

lets hope it is nothing serious. His x-ray was negative on his wrist but he is supposedly getting an MRI today. I hope he only misses a few weeks at the most but I am not sure how many weeks or months he would miss if he were to get surgery though. Luol Deng is the 2nd best player on his team so obviously losing him will be crucial.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:13 AM   #2
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Luol Deng's injury

I've really only heard of this as being a day-to-day thing... is it more serious than that?
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
I've really only heard of this as being a day-to-day thing... is it more serious than that?
Could be some ligament damage. It's his non shooting hand though, so we may have dodged a bullet.

As long as nobody hits a serious injury, and everyone is healthy for the last 3 weeks or so before the Playoffs, I'll be happy.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #4
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thibs said he'll be "out a while"......

We'll see more of Scale then Jimmy. Thibs just doesnt trust him yet. But I just wanna see him get some serious PT.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #5
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

Damn it! We're playing the Heat this Sunday
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #6
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
I know. We really need him against LeBron.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:09 AM   #7
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
If last season taught us anything, it's that the regular season means jack. The only plus of beating the Heat in the regular season would be seeding.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:43 AM   #8
poido123
Banned

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Geez, whats with all the Bulls injuries? its out of control...I just hope that we get to play the heat at full strength come finals time, I dont want to have to put up with heat "fans" claiming they are better than us all over again
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:19 AM   #9
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
If last season taught us anything, it's that the regular season means jack. The only plus of beating the Heat in the regular season would be seeding.

I know. It's still just frustrating. I still believe that we will beat them though. We are the better TEAM.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #10
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

torn ligament in his non shooting wrist. he says he can play, drs say it needs surgery. ugh
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #11
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
torn ligament in his non shooting wrist. he says he can play, drs say it needs surgery. ugh
I read that he's not gonna get one.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:47 AM   #12
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

BLESS YOU BASKETBALL GODS!!!!

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...y-wrist-injury
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #13
pegasus
€uroInU$A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu

Great news! Thanks for posting that.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:52 AM   #14
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Two games after his return, we get to hear some excellent news

Quote:
Speaking of injuries, Bulls forward Luol Deng said that he is feeling fine after sitting out the past two weeks because of a torn ligament in his wrist.

"It feels great," he said with a smile after playing 34 minutes and scoring 19 points.

Deng says his conditioning hasn't been a problem at all.

"The weird thing is I'm not [winded]," he said. "I'm really not at all. It was my wrist, so I did a lot of running while I was off, but conditioning-wise I'm still there. I might be a little bit [winded], but I'm not feeling it at all. The first game my legs did get heavy, but not so much winded. But it's been fine."

The NBA gods are blessing us
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #15
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

He looked good last night which is great news for our Bulls.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: