Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Asian males have SMALLER testes; Why?

Although measurements of testis size by orchidometry in living subjects are difficult to standardize, they suggest smaller testes in Japanese and Korean men than in Caucasions. Weighing at autopsy is more accurate and showed that the size was twofold lower in two Chinese samples compared with a Danish sample. Differences in body size make only a slight contribution to these values." (Diamond, JM (1986) Variation in human testis size.
    Race differences in testicle size have also been measured (Asians = 9 grams, Europeans = 21 g). This is not just because Europeans have a slightly larger body size. The difference is too large. A 1989 article in Nature, the leading British science magazine, said that the difference in testicle size could mean that Whites make two times as many sperm per day as do Orientals. So far, we have no information on the relative size of Blacks. (Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective. 2nd Special Abridged Edition. Written by Professor J. Philippe Rushton University of Western Ontario.)
    This is an interesting revelation for myself. I had always thought each race were created equal in physical and mental make-up... I've heard the stereotypes about each race, never actually believing them, but I guess they could hold a strain of truth now that I've seen this. The main function of the testes is to produce semen and testosterone, that which is highly correlated with how fertile and how powerful an individual is sexually. High testosterone is correlated with high a sex drive. Asians according to studies actually have similar free bio available testosterone amounts to the other races, however they have less androgen receptors to uptake the testosterone, Dihydotestosterone (Defining male hormone directly related with sexual function) levels are thus less than other races. This is also making sense to me because I came across a study about the lack of sexual desire and activity in young asian males;

The number of single people has reached a record high. A survey in 2011 found that 61% of unmarried men and 49% of women aged 18-34 were not in any kind of romantic relationship, a rise of almost 10% from five years earlier. Another study found that a third of people under 30 had never dated at all. (There are no figures for same-sex relationships.) Although there has long been a pragmatic separation of love and sex in Japan – a country mostly free of religious morals – sex fares no better. A survey earlier this year by the Japan Family Planning Association (JFPA) found that 45% of women aged 16-24 "were not interested in or despised sexual contact". More than a quarter of men felt the same way.
    My question to you know is... Why do Asian males have smaller testes? Is it an environment thing? Adapting to their environment, evolving their race over time... Or is it a diet related issue? Is it something about society today that directly affects growth? What do you think?
    Last edited by Im Still Ballin; 03-29-2015 at 05:31 PM.

Default Re: Asian males have SMALLER testes; Why?

The asian diet is notorious for lacking in protein

lol asians stay takin Ls

Interesting. I had no idea about this or that Asians had low sex drives compared to the rest of us.

NBA Legend

Reznor has a hot wife. OP m@sturbates to cartoons.

Anyway I've not heard this altho if it's true it's true. OP is trying to bait, not have a real discussion, so there's no point in using this thread to debate the matter.

NBA Legend

Altho I do think Japan is an interesting template for the future of the rest of us. In a way they're always been a slightly more progressed indicator of America.

Developed very computer-centric social lives. Males became more insular and docile. Sex drive decreased. These are all products of the computer age where difficulty with social skills and ability does not have to be tackled and improved, but can simply be avoided by living behind a computer. Japan was kind of the first country with wide spread technology use, euromerica is following right behind now. Look at things like 4chan and even ISH, communities where a lot of the members take their online lives more seriously than their off-line ones.

World is interesting.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

OP lives with his mom and spends 2 to 3 hours a day reading about diicks and balls.

Nice life breh

Banned

Asians are the most stressed out people I've ever seen, they don't know how to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by RightToCensor
    Asians are the most stressed out people I've ever seen, they don't know how to relax.
    No doubt,

You can even see it in the asian posters on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by RightToCensor
    We know u asian RG who u foolin u weirdo

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Reznor has a hot wife. OP m@sturbates to cartoons.

Anyway I've not heard this altho if it's true it's true. OP is trying to bait, not have a real discussion, so there's no point in using this thread to debate the matter.
    if this thread was about black people being dumber than white people or some shit you'd be posting in here like "liberals like deucewallaces want to ignore the facts" or some shit

Any ideas?

Tbh who cares. Why are you stressing the size of another mans balls.

I'm studying molecular biology and biotechnology at uni

It was in one of our biology textbooks

Are you asian BTW?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    if this thread was about black people being dumber than white people or some shit you'd be posting in here like "liberals like deucewallaces want to ignore the facts" or some shit

I made a thread about different races testing differently in different types of intelligence, and how the global economy and definition of success obviously favors the skillset Europeans test well in. That was a real thread purposed for real discussion.

This thread is you trying to make yourself feel better about getting no pu$$y.