Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
    NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Thats literally one of my favorite lines in that movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnvXpLOzKeQ
    Same here, it's awesome.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

That "How can she slap" vid I saw a few months ago and had me dying laughing. But this thread has made me see the video in a different light. She slapped him, he slapped her back, and then the dudes bumrushed him. What are you supposed to do if a chick pimpslaps you like that, just walk away?

What makes me angry is that she slapped him, then when he slapped back she looked all flabbergasted and offended, like she didnt lay hands first. Then the mob of indian dudes rush to white knight her and in her mind it justifies her position even more since she sees them fault the guy for retaliating when it was HER that initiated physical contact.

In the end, i'm left with the impression that the question the hero of that vid posed to everyone is not just a comedic gem based off broken, punjab english, but an actual real, profoundly philosophical question that everyone with a concience should be asking themselves.

How can she slap?

National High School Star KoolKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    That "How can she slap" vid I saw a few months ago and had me dying laughing. But this thread has made me see the video in a different light. She slapped him, he slapped her back, and then the dudes bumrushed him. What are you supposed to do if a chick pimpslaps you like that, just walk away?

What makes me angry is that she slapped him, then when he slapped back she looked all flabbergasted and offended, like she didnt lay hands first. Then the mob of indian dudes rush to white knight her and in her mind it justifies her position even more since she sees them fault the guy for retaliating when it was HER that initiated physical contact.

In the end, i'm left with the impression that the question the hero of that vid posed to everyone is not just a comedic gem based off broken, punjab english, but an actual real, profoundly philosophical question that everyone with a concience should be asking themselves.

How can she slap?
    I'm with you

How can she slap?

Ive been juggling with this for awhile man....And frankly I dont think its okay at all.

Look at our media alone. Ive seen commercials, and movies where women BEAT THE SH*T out of men in them, and its supposed to be comedic, and entertaining, yet if you reversed the roles in a movie, people would be disturbed, no?

We have this INSANE double standard ass backwards thing in society where women are gaining more equal rights, power, and so on, which is great, but in the same sense, they're still allowed to be treated in the way that was okay 50 years ago, in that "you dont hit a lady" yet....shes allowed to punch, slap, and put hands on you?

Its WRONG all the way around. And i think other men respond in some chivalrous manner by jumping to her aid, in an attempt to seem like the gentleman, but in reality, as you said, it REINFORCES HER BAD BEHAVIOR.

But in the end, him whacking her back, will PROBABLY make her think twice about hitting a man like that again over mere words. It wasnt okay for her to do so, in the first place.

Also, little side story. The last time I got slapped by a chick that hard was at a party. She was one of those punk-rock, grungy white girls with platinum blonde hair and a chip on the shoulder, and looked just like Bridgette Nielsen circa 1985, from the Rocky IV movie. Girl was smoking hot.

Looked just like this. We had been talking most of the night, drinking together, she gets a little drunk and starts talking sh!t out of nowhere. Calling me a pvssy, telling me to hit her, etc. So she starts shoving me in the chest, still talkin smack, i'm trying to calm her down and just taking all of it, and out of nowhere she hauls off and slaps the dogsh!t out of me.

Everyone is watching at this point and is waiting to see what i'm gonna do. So I slap the sh!t out of her right back. I mean wind-up, cockback, and everything. She gets this flabbergasted look on her face like she cant believe I just did it, and starts throwing punches (girl punches, like randomly thrashing away) at my chest and I grab her arms to restrain her. Everyone else is still looking on at this point in complete shock.

So we're in the kitchen and i've got her by the arms and she's still struggling to get free, I move her back towards the kitchen counter and i'm yelling at her to calm down the whole time. After a minute or so she abruptly stops yelling and thrashing, lunges forward and shoves her tongue into my mouth. I let go of her arms and now we're full on making out and everyone around is again in complete shock. I ended up banging her in her sisters room (who was throwing the party) 20 minutes later and afterward she started crying and telling me how her ex was a smack addict and they used to fist fight and he'd beat her ass and basically telling me how ****ing crazy she was.

Thread just reminded me of the story and I thought i'd share. So hey, go ahead and smack a b!tch - you just might get laid.

Last edited by picc84; 07-15-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Yo, the truth of the matter is, homegirl in that towelhead video told HIM to f*ck off, so HER TOLD HER TO F*CK off right back

and her reaction is to slap him?

HOW IS THAT OKAY??

Im sorry fellas, im very sorry, but to me, a broad like that gets SMACKED back.

Also, little side story. The last time I got slapped by a chick that hard was at a party. She was one of those punk-rock, grungy white girls with platinum blonde hair and a chip on the shoulder, and looked just like Bridgette Nielsen circa 1985, from the Rocky IV movie. Girl was smoking hot.

Looked just like this. We had been talking most of the night, drinking together, she gets a little drunk and starts talking sh!t out of nowhere. Calling me a pvssy, telling me to hit her, etc. So she starts shoving me in the chest, still talkin smack, i'm trying to calm her down and just taking all of it, and out of nowhere she hauls off and slaps the dogsh!t out of me.

Everyone is watching at this point and is waiting to see what i'm gonna do. So I slap the sh!t out of her right back. I mean wind-up, cockback, and everything. She gets this flabbergasted look on her face like she cant believe I just did it, and starts throwing punches (girl punches, like randomly thrashing away) at my chest and I grab her arms to restrain her. Everyone else is still looking on at this point in complete shock.

So we're in the kitchen and i've got her by the arms and she's still struggling to get free, I move her back towards the kitchen counter and i'm yelling at her to calm down the whole time. After a minute or so she abruptly stops yelling and thrashing, lunges forward and shoves her tongue into my mouth. I let go of her arms and now we're full on making out and everyone around is again in complete shock. I ended up banging her in her sisters room (who was throwing the party) 20 minutes later and afterward she started crying and telling me how her ex was a smack addict and they used to fist fight and he'd beat her ass and basically telling me how ****ing crazy she was.

Thread just reminded me of the story and I thought i'd share. So hey, smack a b!tch - you just might get laid.

That's just too fucking awesome for words.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Yo, the truth of the matter is, homegirl in that towelhead video told HIM to f*ck off, so HER TOLD HER TO F*CK off right back
    Thanks, I just spit coffee all over myself.

Thread just reminded me of the story and I thought i'd share. So hey, smack a b!tch - you just might get laid.

Am I the only one who wouldnt have sex with a crazy ass ho!

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    I probably wouldn't if I was sober, cuz I'd just be like "This ***** has issues, I'm not gettin involved", but if I was drunk I probably would and be like "Yeah ***** Imma make this real rough, teach you a lesson to slap me"

College star

as you can obviously see in that "how can she slap" video the woman is a domina, it's a s/m setting. Getting slapped is what you sign up for.

Like Jay said, if i were drunk, then hey.....all the fear and warning goes right out the window.

I'd never date a girl like that but the situation in which it happened was so sexually charged (and intoxicated) the last thing on my mind was consequences.

The day after, my friends who were there with me got together and we had a roundtable discussion/intervention on whether to call her or not. We agreed on "no" after they convinced me it'd be more dangerous than fruitful but I called anyway a few days later, mainly because the "danger" was exciting and she ****ed like a demon. When I got ahold of her she was as batsh!t as I remembered but we still made plans to go out to eat the next weekend. Never happened and I haven't called or seen her again since.

I'd never date a girl like that but the situation in which it happened was so sexually charged (and intoxicated) the last thing on my mind was consequences.

The day after, my friends who were there with me got together and we had a roundtable discussion/intervention on whether to call her or not. We agreed on "no" after they convinced me it'd be more dangerous than fruitful but I called anyway a few days later, mainly because the "danger" was exciting and she ****ed like a demon. When I got ahold of her she was as batsh!t as I remembered but we still made plans to go out to eat the next weekend. Never happened and I haven't called or seen her again since.
    Women can kill remember that. You should have listened down to your friends. Dont want to end up like Mcnair or Gatti.

Its always the crazy, deranged, and insane ones that know whats up in the bedroom.....its like a curse or something.