Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-02-2009, 02:34 AM   #16
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: kanye west

One of the most overrated artists of all time.

I give him props for being a rapper and a producer, but he's just slightly above avg at best at both.

Not a great rapper, nor a great producer (technically speaking).
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:34 AM   #17
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
mike myers expression

I honestly wish Mike would've just punched him in his retarded, babbling face so he could have said, through mushed up lips, "Austin Powers don't care about black people either!"
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:37 AM   #18
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
One of the most overrated artists of all time.

I give him props for being a rapper and a producer, but he's just slightly above avg at best at both.

Not a great rapper, nor a great producer (technically speaking).

i swear your avatar sums up the expression i imagine you having every time i read your posts. Do you like ANYTHING newschool??
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:43 AM   #19
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Kanye Kanye
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:54 AM   #20
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
i swear your avatar sums up the expression i imagine you having every time i read your posts. Do you like ANYTHING newschool??

LOL

Very little......

I'm not saying I don't like Kanye at all, because I like his early stuff, some collabos and the production he's done for others. I just happen to think that he's slightly above avg overall.

I happen to really dig the following new artists tho:

Skyzoo
Jay Electronica
Blu
Percee P
Joell Ortiz
Termonology

And a few others.

And that covers every area, from south, to east, to west coast.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:55 AM   #21
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
LOL

Very little......

I'm not saying I don't like Kanye at all, because I like his early stuff, some collabos and the production he's done for others. I just happen to think that he's slightly above avg overall.

I happen to really dig the following new artists tho:

Skyzoo
Jay Electronica
Blu
Percee P
Joell Ortiz
Termonology

And a few others.

And that covers every area, from south, to east, to west coast.

percee p has been around for years upon years
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:57 AM   #22
U got Served
Banned

U got Served is considered somewhat coolU got Served is considered somewhat coolU got Served is considered somewhat cool

Is it me or every f*cking thread is being deleted? the "insidehoops is a f*cking joke" thread
the "blacks or jews" thread, the "what the hell happened to..." thread
Tell me I'm not going crazy
U got Served is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:58 AM   #23
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris

LOL

Yeah... I wasn't exactly sure when I added him, didn't think he was THAT old.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: