Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #31
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: thinking of going to a club alone

The thing is to just do it really. It's a lot easier to meet new people than you probably think. If you feel awkward going by yourself just go to a bar first and you'll probably a group to tag along with in no time.

Quote:
Also any tips on how to approach those chicks that seem to be walking too fast would be apprecited

In regards to this, you should just say "Hey, you dropped this." and then when they turn to you you punch them right in the face and carry them to your van.

Last edited by LJJ : 12-18-2010 at 03:21 PM.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:03 PM   #32
DJ Pualy D
Can barely lace up my sneakers

DJ Pualy D has an OK reputation so far

i would be awkward. i cant imagine singing "t-shirt time" alone in the house. you need ya boyz with ya.
DJ Pualy D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 06:01 PM   #33
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

To me, the only awkward thing is being afraid to go out alone, or being afraid of what people may think of you. For ****s sake, life's too short to be all worried and shit. Get off you comp and so some shit. Go wherever you want and do whatever you want, without thinking twice. I drove through London on my way to Waterloo and Toronto not long ago. Went to a badass club in Toronto for a dubstep / drum and bass show (club destiny or somthething), it was awesome and I would have totally done it all by myself.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: