Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Dalembert still delusional

Quote:
As was the case in Philadelphia, where he played all 82 games five of his eight seasons, Dalembert has been up-and-down for coach Paul Westphal. This recent tear is just another example. But Dalembert says the numbers he posting aren't a part of inconsistency, rather due to his teammates getting to know him a little better.

"I think it's just a matter of my teammates getting to know my game and realizing that I can be a real threat on the offensive end and trusting me to take the jumper and trusting me to do some other things," he said.
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...#ixzz1H6HJ2W9T
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dalembert still delusional

Maybe he's speaking in relative terms compared to Cousins. Because if there is one player dumber than Dalembert that I've seen this year, it's Cousins.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:01 PM   #3
tommy3
Let's go Heat!

tommy3 is considered somewhat cooltommy3 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Maybe he's speaking in relative terms compared to Cousins. Because if there is one player dumber than Dalembert that I've seen this year, it's Cousins.
dunno if i should laugh or cry
tommy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:09 PM   #4
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

good ol' sammy
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #5
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"I got my eye on you, Samuel"
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
lebob23
38563065 38563065 3

lebob23 has not been impressing people

Samuel dalembert the milicic that overachived because hes black
lebob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:58 PM   #7
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

"I got my eye on you, Samuel"

i wouldn't put it past him
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 01:16 AM   #8
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If given the needed attention Samuel could very well turn into an All-Star. He has the talent but the labor falls upon his teammates to allow his gifts to be shown.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 01:22 AM   #9
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
You must not know about a guy named Javale McGee...
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: