Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star zabuza666's Avatar

Default Re: Superman vs Goku

Goku would annihilate superman.

goku. not even a contest. i've ran simulations between these two fighters with a program from slithering studios based in the uk, i'm a 21 year old programmer, chubby and very arrogant but i am superior to everyone. i did this in my hi-tech studio where i assembled a team of doctors(dr.armand, an er physician in los angeles) and a bio engineer, for superman i have recruited worlds strongets man 5 time champion Mariusz Pudzianowski. for goku, i got 5x time kung fu champion, 30th degree in ninja martial arts hing ho yang(truly, he's just some asian kid that i got from my local chinese buffet), after running the simulation, goku won 999 times, superman once, only because goku's b!tch chi-chi wouldn't leave him alone, so he lost focus on superman and instead choked the b!tch.

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    A lot of popular superheros can take Superman. Flash, GL, Thor, Martian Manhunter for starters.
    If superman ever went all out, GL is the only one of those that would have a prayer.

Me and my brother have been talking about this. Goku is a trained fighter, where as Superman alway had the power to just do whatever he wants.

Banned

Only Mystic Gohan is capable of beating Goku Super Saiyan 3. (Canon)

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

goku, he has instant transmission. grab superman and put him lightyears away from earth.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    goku, he has instant transmission. grab superman and put him lightyears away from earth.
    superman can survive that shit.

thing is superman has always overcome his weaknesses, he lifted a whole island of kryptonite off earth.

but because of goku's sayain blood and the fact he gets stronger and stronger with every fight, im saying if goku lost the first fight, superman would have no chance in the second.

Iam not much of a fan of superman either and it looks like none of you know what hes capable of doing in the comics he wins here easily.

supermans strength is clearly superior, heres him fighting Zod under a red sun. there blows are so devastating they were creating earthquakes and the planet is falling apart, and supes was still holding back in that fight. all of this under a red sun.

his durablity is far superior, heres him getting out of a Double Black hole

the two images above also show his speed is better to.

wow so you people think he's stronger because his blows create quakes? really?!?! have you ever seen goku power up? the earth that surrounds him trembles at the sight of his power. dipsh!ts. goku has always found a way to beat an opponent, even if their power surpassed him. i bet superman wouldn't be able to beat freeza.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    wow so you people think he's stronger because his blows create quakes? really?!?! have you ever seen goku power up? the earth that surrounds him trembles at the sight of his power. dipsh!ts. goku has always found a way to beat an opponent, even if their power surpassed him. i bet superman wouldn't be able to beat freeza.
    Dude freakin Vegeta could destroy a planet before fighting goku for the first time, and around then their power level was just OVER 9000, SS Goku could destroy planets all day with little effort, plus superman is a pansy ***** who whines all day about his vag being too dry

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Dude freakin Vegeta could destroy a planet before fighting goku for the first time, and around then their power level was just OVER 9000, SS Goku could destroy planets all day with little effort, plus superman is a pansy ***** who whines all day about his vag being too dry
    highwhey was defending goku, there's just know way Superman beats Goku basically Goku is faster, stronger, more experienced fighter even if they were on the same powerlevel Gokus Martial arts would beat SUpe, its the same if Batman was at the powerlevel of SUpes he would be supes due to his combat skill. Superman is only better then his rivals because his far stronger then any of them. Super Saiyans are near omnipotent beings. As someone said I dont think Supes could even win against Freeza let alone Vegeta, Goku, Gohan or Brolly.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

lol even krillin would erf superman.