Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: New pictures of Tsarnaev

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    i am not convinced that those are both the same backpack. yeah they are both black and white, but when you look closely you notice that the backpack tsarnaev is wearing is mostly white with minimal black trim. the backpack on the ground is mostly black with a bit of white trim.

still waiting for you to post the picture of tsarnaev "dropping" the backpack.

I forget sometimes that if its not on Google, it obviously doesn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    lol for the gubment's sake .. I sure hope they have more 'evidence' than this pile of inconclusive turd

by the way, I googled and googled and couldn't find anything .. however I did find pictures of OTHER suspects at the scene which curiously have never been talked about in the media
    im sure they do, they are the FBI, thats there job is to piece together the puzzle. ofcouse you googled and googled and couldnt find anything, i wouldnt assume you were smart enough to use google search efficiently or know key words to search for the images.

the media didnt report any suspects until the fbi released them. and those "shady characters" with there backpacks are security personal, and they still had backpacks on after the explosion.

Yeah Nathan Jizzle show them pictures, the burden of proof is on YOU lil cracka!

The people who believe conspiracies and scandal don't have to prove shieeet, they just only need to sit back and say: 'Hmmm...I am still not buying it.'

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    im sure they do, they are the FBI, thats there job is to piece together the puzzle. ofcouse you googled and googled and couldnt find anything, i wouldnt assume you were smart enough to use google search efficiently or know key words to search for the images.

the media didnt report any suspects until the fbi released them. and those "shady characters" with there backpacks are security personal, and they still had backpacks on after the explosion.
    yeah, obviously none of us know how to use google. how about you prove us wrong and post the image of tsarnaev dropping a backpack.

or maybe you cant, because there is no image of tsarnaev dropping a backpack.

when your story is shaky .. attack poster ..

show me real evidence that this guy is the bomber .. it's quite simple ..until then we don't know

show me real evidence .. it's quite simple ..until then we don't know
    This is the battle cry of the truly moronic conspiracy theorist.

I will believe my nonsense until you build a time machine to take me back to the actual time and place of the event so I have first hand knowledge. Until then I will entertain my moronic, poorly conceived view and bask in the warmth of my wet adult diaper.

Here's an idea, prove to me he DIDN'T do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    Shit homie, I hear ya, I had a white piece of paper, and when I lit it on fire, it was no longer white.

Shit's crazy! Me lighting the paper was a conspiracy, but I swear I did it man, I think the CIA brain washed my ass, no way that paper was black when I lit it, no way!!!
    You trynna compare lighting a paper to a ****ing back pack

when your story is shaky .. attack poster ..

show me real evidence that this guy is the bomber .. it's quite simple ..until then we don't know
    barely an attack, just speaking the truth. do you know youre dad is your real dad? show me video of him cuming in your mother 9 months before you were born. Also provide videos 2 days before and 2 days after of another guy not busting in her. then its possible we could have definitive proof.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 07-19-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
    You trynna compare lighting a paper to a ****ing back pack
    and you are trying to sell some ill conceived theory that you read from other morons on the internet to be the truth as oppose to what really happened.

roll roll roll

same backpack as the one that exploded.... and why's he holding it like that...?

and you are trying to sell some ill conceived theory that you read from other morons on the internet to be the truth as oppose to what really happened.

roll roll roll
    Actually, i didn't read shit. I came to my own conclusion. 2+2 is 4.... it's not hard if you have some common sense in you.

barely an attack, just speaking the truth. do you know youre dad is your real dad? show me video of him cuming in your mother 9 months before you were born. Also provide videos 2 days before and 2 days after of another guy not busting in her. then its possible we could have definitive proof.
    .. you posted some shitty pictures of a guy with a backpack and then another of the same guy standing somewhere where you can't see anything below his thigh area and use that as proof that he planted a backpack and walked away empty handed .. gtfoh ..

show me REAL, legit proof that this guy is the bomber

This is the battle cry of the truly moronic conspiracy theorist.

I will believe my nonsense until you build a time machine to take me back to the actual time and place of the event so I have first hand knowledge. Until then I will entertain my moronic, poorly conceived view and bask in the warmth of my wet adult diaper.

Here's an idea, prove to me he DIDN'T do it.
    He's innocent until proven guilty.... we ain't gotta prove shit, it's you and your beloved government who have to prove anything. Until then, gfoh clown.

.. you posted some shitty pictures of a guy with a backpack and then another of the same guy standing somewhere where you can't see anything below his thigh area and use that as proof that he planted a backpack and walked away empty handed .. gtfoh ..

show me REAL, legit proof that this guy is the bomber
    well, thats your prerogative if you need definitive proof to believe anything. actually thats kind of sociopathic behavior. imagine going to the dealership and demanding them to show you video proof of them driving the car to test for fuel mileage that it advertises. or going to buy meat at the grocery store and demanding them show you a video of them slaughtering the cow it came from to make sure it didnt come from a horse. show me evidence that the fbi has a track record of corruption and deception? i think they can be trusted they only employ intelligent people. and you know damn well if one of your family members were kidnapped you would want the fbi on the case.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 07-19-2013 at 01:57 PM.