Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator
 
insidehoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,628
Default Chicago Bulls training camp roster

Derrick Rose
Nate Robinson
Vance Cooksey
Carlos Boozer
Marco Belinelli
Luol Deng
Kirk Hinrich
Joakim Noah
Marko Jaric
Andre Emmett
Jimmy Butler
Taj Gibson
Marquis Teague
Richard Hamilton
Ryan Allen
Kyrylo Fesenko
Nazr Mohammed
Vladimir Radmanovic
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
Fiasco
latsis4everô
 
Fiasco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: West Coast
Posts: 4,940
Default Re: Chicago Bulls training camp roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Derrick Rose
Nate Robinson
Vance Cooksey
Carlos Boozer
Marco Belinelli
Luol Deng
Kirk Hinrich
Joakim Noah
Marko Jaric
Andre Emmett
Jimmy Butler
Taj Gibson
Marquis Teague
Richard Hamilton
Ryan Allen
Kyrylo Fesenko
Nazr Mohammed
Vladimir Radmanovic



NEWEST BULLS FAN RIGHT HERE
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #3
insidehoops
Administrator
 
insidehoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,628
Default Re: Chicago Bulls training camp roster

More info on the training camp signings:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=11036
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #4
poido123
Lifetime Bulls fan
 
poido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,962
Default Re: Chicago Bulls training camp roster

Fesenko and Jaric? LOL

Sorry, but might as well call up D League players, and no idea why Bulls couldnt fit that Thomas guy on our roster
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #5
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star
 
Bulls_Fan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,158
Post Re: Chicago Bulls training camp roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Fesenko and Jaric? LOL

Sorry, but might as well call up D League players, and no idea why Bulls couldnt fit that Thomas guy on our roster

Malcolm Thomas wants a guaranteed contract, which we cannot give him at this point. He doesn't just want to be a training camp body, so even though I imagine the Bulls asked him to come to camp, he would've said no thanks.

We already have 13 guys that are pretty much locks for the roster this season so most, and likely all, of the extra guys we invited will not start the season with the team.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #6
poido123
Lifetime Bulls fan
 
poido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,962
Default Re: Chicago Bulls training camp roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
Malcolm Thomas wants a guaranteed contract, which we cannot give him at this point. He doesn't just want to be a training camp body, so even though I imagine the Bulls asked him to come to camp, he would've said no thanks.

We already have 13 guys that are pretty much locks for the roster this season so most, and likely all, of the extra guys we invited will not start the season with the team.

Ok thanks for the heads up.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #7
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star
 
Bulls_Fan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,158
Post Re: Chicago Bulls training camp roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Ok thanks for the heads up.

Like you said, it really is too bad we can't fit him on the team, because he looked good during the summer league. I know that doesn't always translate into success when the season starts, but I'd have to assume he'd at least be a good guy to keep in the D-League for a while (if he was up for that again).
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy