Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 09-04-2009, 05:06 AM   #1
Alan
Good High School Starter

Alan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat cool
Default Need help with finding a great Poster for friends birthday

Hi there

First of all, do you know any legit online stores which ship overseas and sell some hot posters? I would like to have a look at what they have to offer.

I actually have 2 particular posters, which I've seen personally, in my mind. One was the Jordan's free throw line dunk poster, which had like 5 snapshots of Mike flying through the air. And the other one was similar to that but with LeBron and him dunking, but as if he's growing older in each step. I couldn't find those from google yet, but I'll keep searching. I'm sure if I could find a picture with good enough quality, then I could let get printed somewhere.

To give you an idea what I'm thinking about. Only both LeBron's and Jordan's posters were very wide and with dark (possibly black) background.
I appriciate the help guys!

Last edited by Alan : 09-04-2009 at 05:09 AM.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:37 AM   #2
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Need help with finding a great Poster for friends birthday

I couldn't find any posters, but I found an NBA Europe store http://nba.madeinsport.com/index.php?language=en

If you can print this, I think it would make a pretty good poster
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: