Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: My Foreign Girl Experience (Long)

Great story Thorpe. I missed it initially because I peruse off the court irregularly. My best friend lives in Bridgeport (I live in Manhattan) I go to Foxwoods and AC semi regularly (never been a big fan of Mohegan) but I'm nowhere near the gambler you are. I only play Black Jack and have a 500 dollar limit. At any rate, you seem like a good guy who did more than right by this chick. If she's dealing with this total scumbag, trust me you don't want to go there. Some chicks just won't appreciate a "good guy" and that's just the way it is. No matter how good you are to them, and no matter how much you try to show them. You're better off trying to tap that 24 year old (fkks wrong with you??) and maybe seeing that Russian chick again. Don't waste any more time on this other broad, regardless of how much of a "connection" you think you could have wit her.

Entertaining tales though.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey
    not sure why you're so fixated on her

you sound balling and young, in the 80th percentile at least

That's a fair question. I do find myself unusually fixated on her. Particularly with the second rediculously hot chick just sort of throwing herself at me. And frankly I should be more focused on Anna the blonde russian chick, but again, her being in Manhattan just makes it undoable for me.

Maybe it's because I have a thing for asian girls. But I believe it's far more her personality.

I go back to the room, spend 8 dollars on an orangina from the mini bar, fill up my ice bucket, and pour in the Orangina and a liter of Vodka, and proceed to drink it out of the bucket.
    That's some Sideways shit right there.

Also I do think you have beginnings of a novel if you feel you flesh out the details and atmospherics more.

I can't believe you told your friend's wives this story. Though I guess you're more willing to share than I am.

Also you probably know this, but it's "suite."

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

thanks for the update thorp. Fun read as always

Am I the only one who finds this whole saga damn depressing?

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    I don't find it so much depressing as just inexplicable. I can't say as I've ever been in the same situation, but I have been a part of incidents where broads are just acting normal one minute and thrust you into absolutely crazy situations the next. I can say that I wouldn't have put up with even a tenth of what Thorpe did, would have quit the situation, and never returned any phone calls/texts of any of these crazy bitches.

A word of advice, Thorpe: Anyone who knowingly puts you in a situation where you will obviously be an outsider, uncomfortable, and exposed that type crazy shit happening around you, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. These women may very well like you but it's obvious none of them respect you, because if they did, they wouldn't subject you to this shit. Simple as that.

Not to pile on, though. It's obvious you're lonely and in need of someone you can share your life with, and there's no shame in that whatsoever. But these crazy bitches aren't it. All of these rationalizations and thoughts of infatuation are just ways of you trying to escape a Saturday night by yourself. These girls will never be what you want them to be. It's like trying to stop the Titanic from sinking by bailing water out with a bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    And I'm a mech engineer for a small family manufacturing company in the aerospace industry. I was a math major, and really good at it. I have a minor in psych. I do ok. I make 115 - 125K a year, depending on how we do which determines the year end bonuses. I rent half a duplex at the moment, but I'm house hunting, so my savings is in pretty good shape.
    100K and above is really good in america right?

thorpe is just being humble right?

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    100K and above is really good in america right?

thorpe is just being humble right?
    100k with no wife/kids/dependents is very good, absolutely.

No you are not.

You've got to stop being so nice. I hate to say it, but you sound like a sucker. You almost bought this chick a dog when she already had one, just because she said she would pay you back.

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    I don't find it so much depressing as just inexplicable. I can't say as I've ever been in the same situation, but I have been a part of incidents where broads are just acting normal one minute and thrust you into absolutely crazy situations the next. I can say that I wouldn't have put up with even a tenth of what Thorpe did, would have quit the situation, and never returned any phone calls/texts of any of these crazy bitches.

A word of advice, Thorpe: Anyone who knowingly puts you in a situation where you will obviously be an outsider, uncomfortable, and exposed that type crazy shit happening around you, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. These women may very well like you but it's obvious none of them respect you, because if they did, they wouldn't subject you to this shit. Simple as that.

Not to pile on, though. It's obvious you're lonely and in need of someone you can share your life with, and there's no shame in that whatsoever. But these crazy bitches aren't it. All of these rationalizations and thoughts of infatuation are just ways of you trying to escape a Saturday night by yourself. These girls will never be what you want them to be. It's like trying to stop the Titanic from sinking by bailing water out with a bucket.

I appreciate the advice, and I don't think I'd deny your observations at all. But taking a stab like this is sort of how you figure this shit out.
    The fact is is that the Tattooed girl is has her own issues, but he treatment of me has been if anything too nice. And the Russian girl has also been great. The only one who's put me through the ringer has been Ai, and it was really only the one night. I could have been more agressive, and more of an asshole, but that wouldn't have made things any better. At heart I'm a pragmatist, I dealt with a bad situation the best I could and moved on. I tried to reconcile for a couple of days, then walked away, and just happened to bump into them this weekend. Again, I could have been an asshole, but that's just not my thing. I was polite, managed to tell her what I wanted to tell her, and left.

And she actually just called me now.

I appreciate the advice, and I don't think I'd deny your observations at all. But taking a stab like this is sort of how you figure this shit out.
    The fact is is that the Tattooed girl is has her own issues, but he treatment of me has been if anything too nice.
    You call bailing the night before something you were very much looking forward to and shorting you on plane tix you bought for her as "too nice"? There has been a lot in your story so if I have that mixed up let me know.

I could have been more agressive, and more of an asshole, but that wouldn't have made things any better.
    The fact that you think that YOU could have possibly been the asshole in that situation is telling; once she puts you in a f*cked up position like that any reaction you may have is justified. These girls are twisting your mind to where you're wondering what's wrong with yourself. When you're the only normal one in the bunch.

And I don't doubt these girls will keep calling you. They know you're the only guy they know that will treat them with respect. Like I said, these girls definitely like you, there's no denying that; and although I'm not in your shoes, from what you've said I feel with a fair degree of certainty that these girls don't care about you.
    Last edited by johndeeregreen; 02-04-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    You call bailing the night before something you were very much looking forward to and shorting you on plane tix you bought for her as "too nice"? There has been a lot in your story so if I have that mixed up let me know.

The fact that you think that YOU could have possibly been the asshole in that situation is telling; once she puts you in a f*cked up position like that any reaction you may have is justified. These girls are twisting your mind to where you're wondering what's wrong with yourself. When you're the only normal one in the bunch.

And I don't doubt these girls will keep calling you. They know you're the only guy they know that will treat them with respect. Like I said, these girls definitely like you, there's no denying that; and although I'm not in your shoes, from what you've said I feel with a fair degree of certainty that these girls don't care about you.

The plane ticket thing is fair, but that was a last minute family emergency thing, and I'll get the rest of the money when she gets back. She's just been all over. That a fair assessment of the info you have, but her I have a good feel for. I just don't like her that much.

The dog thing is probably more worrisome, but again, I've been playing poker with this girl for a year plus now. I know her coming up with a couple grand over a month isn't that big a deal for her. But yeah, that was not the high point for me. And I'm glad that I pushed it off until she moved on from it.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

The fact is is that the Tattooed girl is has her own issues, but he treatment of me has been if anything too nice. And the Russian girl has also been great. The only one who's put me through the ringer has been Ai, and it was really only the one night. I could have been more agressive, and more of an asshole, but that wouldn't have made things any better. At heart I'm a pragmatist, I dealt with a bad situation the best I could and moved on. I tried to reconcile for a couple of days, then walked away, and just happened to bump into them this weekend. Again, I could have been an asshole, but that's just not my thing. I was polite, managed to tell her what I wanted to tell her, and left.

And she actually just called me now.
    Are you drunk posting? Your grammar is uncharacteristically bad. Either that or you're starting to sound like Aisha.

   

yea... like an irish writer giving the 40% glorious / 60% painful blow-by-blow. only involving crazy russians and hot girls... not the english. something like that.