Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

Found a pic of the OP and his date

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    i disagree with that much of a difference....what happens later? same reason i would never wear a hairpiece or something (shave my head)
    Just don't take off your shoes unless your sitting down. Hell, I've been doing this shit for years, and nobody except for family and close friends knows I'm more than 3 inches shorter than I claim. If you **** her, then just put your shoes back on as soon as you get up, and put your clothes back on at the same time to not make it obvious.

But if you're 5'8" like me as it sounds then you may not need to worry anyway, it may be all in your head, just like it is with me. You're still essentially average, while she's EXTREMELY tall. It just depends on your own mindset. If you're bothered by it, make a conscious effort to appear taller than you are. If not, then no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    i'll wear my shoes/boots that have a 1 inch heel
    1 inch heel won't do much. I wear 2 1/2 inch heels with 1" or 1 1/4" inserts inside, and that makes a difference. You get use to them too. They're my regular shoes, except when I'm working or playing basketball.

She's probably used to being taller than guys. It's not like you're 5'4

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Even after you fvck a girl you aren't comfortable enough around her to let her see you're slightly below average height?
    Everyone has their own insecurities and vanities. Girls in my experience make height important. They often think any guy who doesn't tower over them is their height or shorter than them, which is usually wrong. Women do in fact judge men on their height quite frequently, it doesn't mean you can't overcome it, but it is something many factor in, along with your income.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Even the suicidal dude gettin pvssy

God hate my dick
    God loves all penises.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    That reminds me of a story I was told by someone who is barely taller than me. It was a 6'2" woman and she turned down the person because he was supposedly too short, and he said well, if you're waiting for a guy your height, you'll be waiting a long time(or something, I'm paraphrasing.) Point is, that persuaded her.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Everyone has their own insecurities and vanities. Girls in my experience make height important. They often think any guy who doesn't tower over them is their height or shorter than them, which is usually wrong. Women do in fact judge men on their height quite frequently, it doesn't mean you can't overcome it, but it is something many factor in, along with your income.

Wait so you were shoes with 2+inch heels, like boots. Then have shoe insert like this ?

NBA rookie of the year

5'8" isn't really that short. Almost average.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    5'8" isn't really that short. Almost average.
    thanks guys. not so worried anymore.

one of the few times you get legit responses and not people ripping on you.

appreciate it.

You shouldn't drink too much anyway. You might get carried away & get alcohol poisoning.. maybe even die.

We should ban the use of alcohol in America. It'll save hundreds of lives.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    But if you're 5'8" like me as it sounds then you may not need to worry anyway, it may be all in your head, just like it is with me. You're still essentially average, while she's EXTREMELY tall. It just depends on your own mindset. If you're bothered by it, make a conscious effort to appear taller than you are. If not, then no problem.
    Woah, 6'0 is not EXTREMELY tall.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Woah, 6'0 is not EXTREMELY tall.
    For a girl, it's definitely a high percentile.

Dude don't sweat it. Its not like your 5'4 or 5'5 like some of my friends. Now thats kinda embarrassing.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I hope she wore heels to make the difference even bigger.