Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Well, if no one cared, why would you be replying? You just don't like it when I point out how stupid your heroes are (and yourself, by extension). You want me to stop posting? Then quit replying, dummy.
    Kobe24 is has a man crush on ced, he follows him around on the board like a little puppy. Its like he wants to tag onto someone to get popular on this board. It dosen't work and he has one of the worst accounts on this board. Full of one liners and never explains himself, never talks any basketball and stays in the
    Word Association thread all day racking up his post count, pathetic.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

allball has the highest rep. He can bump peewizz down for us.

Quote Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
    Kobe24 is has a man crush on ced, he follows him around on the board like a little puppy. Its like he wants to tag onto someone to get popular on this board. It dosen't work and he has one of the worst accounts on this board. Full of one liners and never explains himself, never talks any basketball and stays in the
    Word Association thread all day racking up his post count, pathetic.
    And I, a man crush on you

getbuckets is thrashing dudes in here I am entertained...

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Default Re: OT: 2 things you probably didn't know regarding reputation

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    1. negative reps don't affect the people you direct them to if they have higher reps than you.

2. I have the highest reputation on this board.

so stop being a chicken**** and trying to give me a negative rep, ok? you know what I see when I look at my rep? a bunch of grey boxes followed by explatives, with greens tossed in here and there.

if you have a problem with something I say, reply or PM me. we can work it out like mature human beings instead of doing the internet equivalent of leaving a cherrybomb in my mailbox... and then having it not work. I've checked my rep in the User CP three times in my entire career on the new forum. so I probably won't know you're mad at me in the first place and if you think you're cutting me to the heart by giving me red rep, you aren't. it's grey. it does nothing.

so let's do one of two things.

1. petition to get rid of reputation on this board because it's stupid and doesn't mean anything.

2. stop being retarded and leaving negative reputation for posts you disagree with. especially to me. leave negative reputation for useless spammers who deserve it, not Gobb because he hurt your self-esteem, or me because you can't understand satire.
    How are the parts in bold working out for ya bro?