Banned

Default Whats the mindset of white folk who support/participate in BlackLivesMatter

Are they as illiterate and worthless as their unemployed, uneducated black counterparts who have created a violent, racist ideology against an establishment that exists only in their mind?

I need to actually understand the psyche of someone so incredibly deluded.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Whats the mindset of white folk who support/participate in BlackLivesMatter

They just don't want to be murdered.

Banned

Default Re: Whats the mindset of white folk who support/participate in BlackLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    They just don't want to be murdered.
    A better strategy then would be to suggest sending those nigs back to Africa.

hipsters or poor people who are mad at society

They might as well hang a sign around their neck telling people to buttfck them no lube.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

Fcking morons

I'm guessing they frown upon cops killing unarmed citizens.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    I'm guessing they frown upon cops killing unarmed citizens.
    I'm pretty sure black people kill 100s of times more unarmed black citizens than cops do. Seems like they are barking up the wrong tree.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    I'm pretty sure black people kill 100s of times more unarmed black citizens than cops do. Seems like they are barking up the wrong tree.

You are a piece of shit you know that right?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00

You are a piece of shit you know that right?
    Facts suck, we know how you feel

Even if I assume that to be true, it doesn't detract from my point.

NBA rookie of the year

We are talking about paid public servants. Ones that are being paid by Tax paying Americans to "protect and serve".

There's a big difference between talking about civilian on civilian crime, and Cops murdering people. I'm sure you know this, but you rather carry on being a dickhead.

im glad trump is giving racist people the confidence to speak.

Isnt the whole thing making more cops kill blacks. I mean it seems to be egging on blacks killing cops so if youre a cop theres even more trigger happy due to 'its them or me'

Tolerant Liberals

If Black Lives Matter has shown me anything, it's that black lives are really worthless for the most part.