Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Here's some REAL advice on how to get the girl you want.

After reading the whole [Tip: Get a Girlfriend] thread, it somewhat rubbed me the wrong way, because the guy is just way off to say the least. According to his plan, it'll take you quite a while to finally get what you're looking for in a woman when it's not necessary at all, really.

Why not take the shortcut? I'm not talking about steroids! I'm talking about you pitiful dudes out there who think you have absolutely no shot at landing a decent looking woman. You guys just need to wake the hell up and redesign your whole outlook on women in general.

It's actually very simple. Let me show you the way.

First off, understand all women to a huge degree do not like the courtship crap. I don't care what the girl tells you or what you think her perception is, don't believe it. Woman hate to be overly complimented and smothered with knowing their interest of the opposite sex is constantly thinking of them and doing extravagant things for them. You have to know when to play your cards, but unfortunately this is something loser guys will never understand.

Secondly, understand all women love a challenge. There's nothing more intriguing to a woman than knowing or thinking there's something that she can't have. She will go out of her way to ensure she gets it... that's simply the nature of women. That's not just with relationships either. You tell a woman she can't be a CEO, and the next thing you know she's empowered to do whatever it takes to get on that level. You tell a woman she can't drive a big rig 18 wheeler, and the very next day she's hauling cargo for Wal-Mart. Never underestimate the power of telling or giving a woman the perception that she can't have something. More importantly, use this to your advantage!

This is even more true with relationships. Let us say for example woman A has a slight interest in man A, but she has an even heavier interest in man B. Now woman A gets to know each of these men. She comes to find out man A isn't all that interested in her, but that man B is overly interested in woman A. At this point she's no longer all that interested in man B, however man A is you guessed it! DING! DING! DING! A challenge to her now! Suddenly out of nowhere she's greatly interested in man A. This is susceptible for all women! There are no exceptions.

Lastly, realize that nice guys always finish last. This is just fact. Maybe 1 in 100 will get lucky and you see that freakishly normal looking extravagantly nice guy who lands the perfect 10 chick, but realistically this almost never happens. Nice guys just don't attract women. Women want a man that is in control, and not the other way around. Some women feel very comfortable and at ease when they're in control of the relationship, but just know that woman has almost no desire for you sexually or mentally and in the long haul she'll just end up either leaving you or having sexual relations on the side with the "bad boy" type.

Lastly + 1 - you have to just straight up be mean and jerkish with your woman from time to time. Don't force it, just let it be natural. Don't take no bullsh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t from your girl. If she's bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]hing or complaining about some straight up bullsh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t that has no business even being brought up, then you block that sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t like Mutombo and wave the finger. Tell her that bulls[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it argument crap has no business in your relationship. If she has a valid point, that's different, but if she's just bitc[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]ing just to bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h, let her know straight up you're not her punching bag and if she can't get that through her head, then get the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k out of there. I guarantee that sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t will stop in a heartbeat. You have to let your woman know you're actually wearing the pants in the relationship. Again, not forcing it... because she will pick up on that and think you're trying too hard to "be the man" to impress her and it will backfire on you. Be careful about it, and most importantly, make it natural. Make it who you are! She will secretly respect you for it.

_____

So to sum all this up in three easy steps. Here's your shortcut to getting a decent looking girl without having to date fat chicks and work your way up the ladder.

1) Throw that courtship crap out the window. Stay away from flowers, opening doors, pulling chairs, etc. It might be cute at first, but very quickly it will just turn women off. Don't be a gentleman.

2) Always remember every woman wants a challenge; especially at first in a relationship. If a chick is on the rebound, that's a bit different, just beware once she's off that rebound she will then be much less interested in you because you've got her "back on her feet again" ... play it safe, always let any girl you're trying to date think you're not that interested in her, but that you are to a small degree.

3) Be the occasional jerk, naturally. Nice guys always finish last! Don't take no sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t from a bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h. Women love confidence more than anything in a man, and woman want to be controlled despite how much they scream and shout about wanting to be equals. Deep inside, they want to be with a man that they feel will protect them at all times (this is simple genetics dating back to the caveman era), and that's not the nice guy type. Be a man, be in control of your woman.

You're welcome.

Good High School Starter

Default Re: Here's some REAL advice on how to get the girl you want.

You are right on, but like you said it has to be natural for it work. I think it needs to be in your genes otherwise it looks fake and girls won't buy it.

Banned

Surprisingly on point...

You da man Josh.

lol how the hell is this on point? You can always tell guys who have no idea how to function in a real long term relationship...

If you want to pick up bytches, then yeah your on point.

I just say it like it is.

this is definatley on point for so far in my life. sounds about bang on for girls ive known 16 to mid twenties if ur trying to get her interested in u.

when u get a bit older i dont know if theese tactics would work in a serious relatiotionship say in ur 30s

also so true about nice guys finishing last

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    lol how the hell is this on point? You can always tell guys who have no idea how to function in a real long term relationship...
    Dude... I've been with the same girl for 8 going on 9 years now and I still know how to write a book on how to pull womenz. You just sound jealous to me, that's all.

This is on point. Real talk. I know it goes against your experiences and what you feel is right and just... but in the real world B-Low... LOJ knows. Come see me when you're ready to be a real man.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    If you want to pick up bytches, then yeah your on point.
    yup.

I guess it all depends on what you are looking for, how old the woman is that you want, and what stage of life each of you are at. I've done some of these things in my own relationship that is going on right now. I don't know if they all would work for me, per say.

One thing I always lived by when I was in college and a single man on the prowl...........NEVER buy drinks for a random girl at a bar. NEVER do that. That's a suckers game. They will use you and bleed you dry. Also, if I ever got a number, I would be sure not to call immediately afterwards. Maybe the next day, yeah, but not more than maybe 1-2 times if they don't answer right away.

""I've been trying to get ahold of you all day. Why aren't you getting back to me? I had a great time last night and feel a great bond. Please call me back right away."

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    I guess it all depends on what you are looking for, how old the woman is that you want, and what stage of life each of you are at. I've done some of these things in my own relationship that is going on right now. I don't know if they all would work for me, per say.

One thing I always lived by when I was in college and a single man on the prowl...........NEVER buy drinks for a random girl at a bar. NEVER do that. That's a suckers game. They will use you and bleed you dry. Also, if I ever got a number, I would be sure not to call immediately afterwards. Maybe the next day, yeah, but not more than maybe 1-2 times if they don't answer right away.

""I've been trying to get ahold of you all day. Why aren't you getting back to me? I had a great time last night and feel a great bond. Please call me back right away."
    You're blossoming into a fine young man MLH, good for you.

The older you get... the more and more you'll realize how easy it really is to tap into a woman's mind... any woman... take your pick? It doesn't matter. Is she an 8? OK, cool. A 9 or 10, even better! At the end of the day, the only thing that actually matters is that you know how to tap into that woman's mind... and once you do that and she knows you've done that... it's easy pickings from there. Show her who's mind is the real champ, and the beautiful ladies will always follow.

This is fact, not fiction. Sorry B-Low.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    You're blossoming into a fine young man MLH, good for you.

The older you get... the more and more you'll realize how easy it really is to tap into a woman's mind... any woman... take your pick? It doesn't matter. Is she an 8? OK, cool. A 9 or 10, even better! At the end of the day, the only thing that actually matters is that you know how to tap into that woman's mind... and once you do that and she knows you've done that... it's easy pickings from there. Show her who's mind is the real champ, and the beautiful ladies will always follow.

This is fact, not fiction. Sorry B-Low.

I think women past a certain age would be quite hard to figure out, because my own personal experiences has been with females in their 20s. If I were single and after an older woman, for instance, it would present a whole new set of challenges. The college student/partier/bar/young professional woman is much different from a woman in her late 30s (about the oldest I'd be willing to go) who maybe has had a few previous marriages and a kid.

It does seem like, though, in the past, when I was at my upmost confidence with certain women, that the rug would always be pulled out from underneath me, so I can never claim to be some sort of expert on understanding them. No man is. My girl says I'm pretty damn hard to figure out, too, so it works both ways.

Very good NBA starter

Good stuff. There will always be haters though.

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Good stuff. There will always be haters though.
    What do you mean? I'm just some psychopath nutjob who creates pointless threads / stories for no reason whatsoever and then when he's feeling froggy might whip up a new persona on the internets!

Why would someone be hatin' on that guy?

Dude is a phucking loser with no real life. Oh, and he's losing his hair! OMG!