Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I rule the local playground daballa13's Avatar

Default ??What's So Great About Tattoo's??

I don't understand why so many people cover their bodies with pointless ink, it looks so stupid. Do any of you guys have tattoo's.

Default Re: ??What's So Great About Tattoo's??

I don't mind a few meaningful tats but covering damn near your whole body in them is crazy but hey its your body so knock yourself out

i wanted to get a tatoo a while ago but i see no point in it

i dont like to show off and people who get tatoos to me just look like they are showing off like if their upper body is tatooed they walk around with cut off sleeves and clothes like that

How can anyone possess so much steez? This guy is made of w1n.

I love tattoos but covering your body in them is just stupid.

I have one, on my back.

I have 2 tattoos, 1 is for my children (Arm) the other symbolizes my values in life and the way I live considering the trials I had to overcome to be where Im at now (Leg). Both are easily concealable with pants and a t-shirt and I personally wouldnt get one anywhere that I couldnt cover up if it became necessary. I have nothing against anyone who does get them on their forearms wrists hands or whatever but its just not for me. I would even consider getting more if the right idea came along, but still it would be either chest, back, upper arms or legs.

i have one on my left arm... while i must agree i would never even consider covering my whole body with tattoos, i mean tattoos have been a fascination since ancient times lol... im not going to act like a historian and post facts about it but it is what it is.... its your opinion along with others that despise it againts others who love them...

Don't have one in my near 30 years of existence and don't think I'll get one either. My ex had a ton and was addicted to that ****. It was a problem for us and I wish her the best with that.

Quote Originally Posted by cdbleb
    I have 2 tattoos, 1 is for my children (Arm) the other symbolizes my values in life and the way I live considering the trials I had to overcome to be where Im at now (Leg). Both are easily concealable with pants and a t-shirt and I personally wouldnt get one anywhere that I couldnt cover up if it became necessary. I have nothing against anyone who does get them on their forearms wrists hands or whatever but its just not for me. I would even consider getting more if the right idea came along, but still it would be either chest, back, upper arms or legs.

no offense to you personally but to me its always a little bit cheesy when people tatoo their kids names on themselves. i just see it as counterproductive, you wanna honor your kids, but the way you're doing it is childish and - for lack of a better term - bush league. like, thats what kind of dad you want your kids to see? a guy who gets tattoos? i dont know, to me its just not very classy, and i always think its ironic to when people tribute their kids by doing something so dumb. agian, no offense.

Krust Kingz

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I have a couple... plan to get 2 or 3 more... I went about 15 years between tattoos...
    [/FONT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]-swaree[/FONT]

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

whats great is they give people with no attitude, attitude.

if they know that people know this they will claim the tattoo means something.

if they know that people know the claims were defence against critisism, they will base the tattoo on something meaningful in their lives as a sort of pre emptive strike.

conversation:

"hey your tattoo makes you look like an impressionable idiot"
    "oh i got it to symbolize a change in my life or show my love for kids/pets/gang/country"
    "oh ok... fair enough"

now the tattoo holder can get out of looking stupid. just pretend you got it for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    whats great is they give people with no attitude, attitude.
    Yeah, because most tattoos are visible and guys with tattoos are always like "Did you see my tattoo ? ****ing awesome huh ?".

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

u can usually tell the guys on this forum are geeks by the tattoo threads

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

who needs tattoo's when you have scars.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

I agree with u. to getting a tattoo is stupid to me. You treat your body like a paper. U have no respect for your body.