Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: John Wall 9 pts, 6 reb, 4 ast against Tennessee in the first half

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Turner is a SF.

Let's start there....
    No, he's a SG/SF. And at the next level he'll play SG. You want to put $$$ on that? Of course not.

I like how you avoided me challenging you on Cousins being an athletic Hakeem. PleezeBelieve backing down from another challenge courtesy of GOBB. But if you want to continue going about what position Evan Turner plays? I'll own you terribly there as well. So perhaps you go back into hiding like you did yesterday. Only to peak in and say "Turner is a SF".

Banned

that was on pace for 18/12/8, how is that thread worthy?

Banned

Its hard to beat Kentucky and the referees.

Kentucky has to be in the finals so the TV ratings are up.

Banned

Default John Wall Nasty Upside

the nets better hope they get the first pick of this year draft. the top prospect john wall is amazing this guy is as fast as derrick rose he has good court vision he a great leader and the best thing about him is his ability to take over games like what derrick rose did in memphis and chi town and what tyreke evans did in memphis. Wall is a stud this guy can be the best point in the nba like in 3 years if he works on his shooting. his height, speed and hoops put him in a rare category among points guards

Banned

Default Re: John Wall Nasty Upside

dude is the real deal and i swear to god if the nets get the first pick and select evan turner they re ****ed up.

OK.

Banned

Wall is better than Derrick Rose and Tyreke Evans combined.

To be honest, Derrick Rose kinda sucks.

But Wall is the real deal though, hes going to be a star.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    No, he's a SG/SF. And at the next level he'll play SG. You want to put $$$ on that? Of course not.

I like how you avoided me challenging you on Cousins being an athletic Hakeem. PleezeBelieve backing down from another challenge courtesy of GOBB. But if you want to continue going about what position Evan Turner plays? I'll own you terribly there as well. So perhaps you go back into hiding like you did yesterday. Only to peak in and say "Turner is a SF".
    He doesn't watch any college basketball. I'm kind of realized this. People have no clue how people playing at this level translates to the next level. We should stop arguing.

Not one GM would take Cousins over Wall. Turner, as good as he will be (and he is freaking good), won't be chosen over Wall. And Cousins is a unique a situation as i've seen because part of his development stems from (drumroll) playing with Wall.

I love Cousins game (he can be so good) but out of Wall, Turner and Cousins, if you asked anyone rational (not PB) who is more likely to be tweeting suicidal thoughts a nd supsended from his team out of the three, 99.9% would pick Cousins.

Banned

sorry bout that but i just wanted to talk bout how good this kid is and how good he could be be

at best his stats
    24 ppg 11 apg 5 rpg 2 spg 3 topg

NUGGETS ALL THE WAY Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE
    the nets better hope they get the first pick of this year draft. the top prospect john wall is amazing this guy is as fast as derrick rose he has good court vision he a great leader and the best thing about him is his ability to take over games like what derrick rose did in memphis and chi town and what tyreke evans did in memphis. Wall is a stud this guy can be the best point in the nba like in 3 years if he works on his shooting. his height, speed and hoops put him in a rare category among points guards

Rose is faster.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE
    sorry bout that but i just wanted to talk bout how good this kid is and how good he could be be

at best his stats
    24 ppg 11 apg 5 rpg 2 spg 3 topg

In college.

Now let's calculate those stats in the NBA

12 ppg 6 apg 2rpg 1spg 6topg

Thanks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    In college.

Now let's calculate those stats in the NBA

12 ppg 6 apg 2rpg 1spg 6topg

Thanks
    wtf are u stupid or something. the college game is in a much slower pace while the nba is full of run n gun teams now and also iso. and yo bro look at drose and tyreke evan college number and look at their rookie season stats big difference when ur game is more suited 4 the nba

Rose is also a bigger body, stronger. But I'm sure wall will work on that when he comes into the NBA and bulk up a bit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo

Rose is faster.

oo sorry bout that but john wall is still pretty quick