Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Who is more violent: Trump supports or Bernie/Hilary Supporters?

I've been trying to find statistics on outbreaks of violence, arrests, etc., but cant seem to find anything

Default Re: Who is more violent: Trump supports or Bernie/Hilary Supporters?

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne
    I've been trying to find statistics on outbreaks of violence, arrests, etc., but cant seem to find anything
    Trump supporters just talk. I'd give the edge right now to the Bernie supporters as we know for sure they aren't afraid to get rowdy. Future Hillary supporters can throw down as well, though I think they are more interest in rioting, looting and finding new ways to take tear gas and pepper spray to the face. The last group, the anarchist...they been going at it for years from country to country as evidenced by the WTO riots.

If you say anything other than Bernie supporters, youre simply not being honest with yourself. There have been a small handful of incidents of Trump supporters punching people. That is definitely true, but it's absolutely nothing compared to Bernie supporters who have thrown rocks bottles and bricks at cops, smashed police cars, smashed windows, one guy actually tried to attack Trump but was stopped while trying to jump on stage, one woman even attacked a police horse, and so on and son on.

This is not close.

clinton supporters are the most violent by far.

a couple of rowdy protesters are nothing compared to the violence and death caused by henry kissinger or the carlyle group.
    Last edited by Nanners; 05-28-2016 at 03:44 PM.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

All the violence is coming from the Bernie supporters. They are leftist, communist, and anarchist. On the Trump side you have some people getting into fights with the provocateurs. It's silly how the fake media tries to make it out like the bad guys aren't coming from anti-Trump side.

I've seen maybe 3-4 protestors getting roughed up at rallies by Trump supporters... last one maybe in March when a black Trump supporter went off on that KKK clad protestor

Nothing comparable too the violent riots by the bernie/hillary/gang/antifa scum that happen outside at pretty much every rally since chicago

Bernie supporters and it's not even close.

All of Clinton's supporters are old. It's the Bernie supporters who are young, often poor, feel ripped off.

Does anyone have anything to quantify this? I believe Bernie supporters are the most violent, but I want to see a news article or something showing this. any one able to find one?

Good High School Starter Edgar Friendly's Avatar

Bern Baby Bern.

And if they weren't motivated already, he'll pay them to be

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne
    Does anyone have anything to quantify this? I believe Bernie supporters are the most violent, but I want to see a news article or something showing this. any one able to find one?
    of course not.........media will never show that.

left wing kunts

the one that tells his supporters to assault protesters

trump supporters don't go looking for trouble at democrat rallies .. but it's happening the other way around .. that's all you need to know

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    the one that tells his supporters to assault protesters
    But not the ones actually doing the assaulting?

High school grown adults that can't control their emotions. Outstanding citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    But not the ones actually doing the assaulting?

High school grown adults that can't control their emotions. Outstanding citizens.
    Im sorry your wife supports you financially, youll make a great stay at home dad.

trump supporters