Default How soon will come the time where everyday a famous person will be reported dead?

With age and an always increasing database of famous people we know how soon will it be where everyday a famous person dies?

I say within the next 10 years.

Default Re: How soon will come the time where everyday a famous person will be reported dead?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    With age and an always increasing database of famous people we know how soon will it be where everyday a famous person dies?

I say within the next 10 years.
    kanye and the whore family , please

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Default Re: How soon will come the time where everyday a famous person will be reported dead?

151,600 people die each day. I always find it strange how as a society we mourn the loss of celebrities and elevate them among god status. Why them? Why don't you mourn the loss of an acquaintance you know? Why mourn over someone who doesn't give AF about you. Death is gonna happen to all of us.

I'm getting off topic here I know

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    151,600 people die each day. I always find it strange how as a society we mourn the loss of celebrities and elevate them among god status. Why them? Why don't you mourn the loss of an acquaintance you know? Why mourn over someone who doesn't give AF about you. Death is gonna happen to all of us.

I'm getting off topic here I know
    Celebrities get mourned on a huge stage because when they were alive, they were on a huge stage.

Obviously, non celebs only get mourned by the people they knew directly.