Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-26-2011, 02:44 AM   #16
ROCSteady
One of One

Default Re: Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food fight

*waits for Vegeta to enter thread and call them monkeys*
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:21 AM   #17
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Default Re: Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food f

After watching the Day the Earth Stood Still and being a firm believer in the ET phenomenon it really doesn't give me much hope regarding the future of our species. The planet earth is a living breathing organism and we're just a slightly complex form of bacteria or a parasite not so slowly raping the planet of all of it's resources. The Earth has the ability to sustain complex life and millions upon millions of lifeforms yet there are so many people out there like the ones shown in this video. Videos like this brings me closer and closer to advocating social darwinism.
Stinky Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:38 AM   #18
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

Default Re: Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwade305
That was definitely Waldus

JBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:52 AM   #19
DUP
ambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuschl am See
They fight like girls.
lol yea
DUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:08 AM   #20
YAWN
Very good NBA starter

Let me start off by stating that I did not watch the video.

But is it wrong of me to want people like these fired from life? Or at the very least deported to some shit country where they can't come back? Im not talking race, Im talking about at least the top 5% of grade A ****ing morons running around this country. Especially when these idiots are over... lets say 22. They're not gonna change and they are just a waste of life running around ruining shit for people.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:01 AM   #21
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

I would have assumed they were black before watching even without the thread title saying they are black...

this IS a problem with black community...sorry, that is just truth

do white or asian girls ever beat the shit out of people like this?...maybe they do but it is really rare...

this is like the 4th video this month of black chicks beating someone's ass...for whatever reason, lack of parenting or something, some black females are just incapable of being feminine...

men are different though...you can find men doing this in any race, but if females are beating someone's ass, I will feel safe assuming they are black...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:41 AM   #22
kNIOKAS
There will be plaster

man i hate when reporters tell the story in that intonation!!! they like always leave a question mark on the last word. damn!
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:37 AM   #23
Rosie Cheeks
Banned

We should focus less on the content of the vid and focus more so on the racist youtube comments. In order to do that you have to have extensive knowledge of plants, which i have
Rosie Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:40 AM   #24
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie Cheeks
We should focus less on the content of the vid and focus more so on the racist youtube comments. In order to do that you have to have extensive knowledge of plants, which i have

Ok, that was pretty funny
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:42 AM   #25
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Default Re: Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Dog
After watching the Day the Earth Stood Still and being a firm believer in the ET phenomenon it really doesn't give me much hope regarding the future of our species. The planet earth is a living breathing organism and we're just a slightly complex form of bacteria or a parasite not so slowly raping the planet of all of it's resources. The Earth has the ability to sustain complex life and millions upon millions of lifeforms yet there are so many people out there like the ones shown in this video. Videos like this brings me closer and closer to advocating social darwinism.
Check out Herzog's Encounters At The End Of The World
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #26
BRabbiT

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose

hood rats

edit: "Those girls could be charged, it's a very serious issue" SmFh.

Last edited by BRabbiT : 01-26-2011 at 09:29 AM.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:33 AM   #27
tomtucker
NBA All-star

I Said I Did Not Want Fries With That....!
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:56 AM   #28
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I would have assumed they were black before watching even without the thread title saying they are black...

this IS a problem with black community...sorry, that is just truth

do white or asian girls ever beat the shit out of people like this?...maybe they do but it is really rare...

this is like the 4th video this month of black chicks beating someone's ass...for whatever reason, lack of parenting or something, some black females are just incapable of being feminine...

men are different though...you can find men doing this in any race, but if females are beating someone's ass, I will feel safe assuming they are black...

Bullshit.

Black women are feminine wtf are you talking about?

I watch "Snapped" and there are brutal, violent white women in the US in spades. Just check the news here in Utah and every other month some non black lady is on trial for killing her kids.

I sick of seeing small groups of blacks being set up as examples for our whole race.

No one is blaming white men for that fool shooting the govt official and killing a nine year old, smh.

BTW, I guess everyone forgot about the white girls that beat their so called friend halfway to death and posted it on YouTube....ppl always sensationalize what blacks do, smh.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:05 AM   #29
Rasheed1
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Bullshit.

Black women are feminine wtf are you talking about?

I watch "Snapped" and there are brutal, violent white women in the US in spades. Just check the news here in Utah and every other month some non black lady is on trial for killing her kids.

I sick of seeing small groups of blacks being set up as examples for our whole race.

No one is blaming white men for that fool shooting the govt official and killing a nine year old, smh.

BTW, I guess everyone forgot about the white girls that beat their so called friend halfway to death and posted it on YouTube....ppl always sensationalize what blacks do, smh.

primetime is an idiot savant dont mind him.. lol
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:30 AM   #30
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
primetime is an idiot savant dont mind him.. lol
I'm saying though people act like YouTube is a good gauge of what's going on in society. I guess since racists want to shine a bad light on black women it means that they are the only race of violent women on earth. There are thousands of videos that include white women in fights but let's just ignore them, smh.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: