Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #61
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Default Re: Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
LOL it isnt "normal" behavior at all.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=186941
I remember that...

yeah that btch is nuts...ha...

still not really what I am talking about at all...I understand there are crazy meth head btchs out there...

just whatever, fine, female violence is equally prevalent in all races...the media is just out to get black women I guess...excuse me for not being PC, my bad...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #62
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Default Re: Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
I know what he's talking about. That was months ago and it was some drugged up, ****ed up white chick who smashed a window and tried to assault(I think she did) an employee.

This situation is different though. These african american females were all sober and all jumped this employee.

I know what you're saying. Black females have a sort of 'attitude' about them. It's kind of hard to explain. They(the ghetto ones anyway) are very aggressive when confronted by another female and won't hesitate to get physical.

There are a lot of white trash chicks who are like this too but the ratio of trailer trash aggressive white girls to normal white girls is much much smaller than the ratio of ghetto aggressive african american females to regular-non aggressive african american females.

There are simply a lot more african american females who have that 'o know she didn't' ,finger waving, aggressive, not afraid of consequences attitude than there are trailer trash white girls(who have the same mentality) relative to the total number of females in their respective populations.

It probably has something to do with there being many, many more white girls from affluent communities and many, many black girls growing up in cities/urban areas where the aggressive ghetto mentality exists.
I am sure money has a lot to do with it, but I don't see poor latino chicks so quick to f*ck people up...they are generally "feminine"...

I think another part of it is also in the culture...people shouldn't pretend it isn't there...it is there
Old 01-26-2011, 08:28 PM   #63
Scientist
Banned

LOL... just because you dont see it doesnt mean it doesn't happen. I see female and male latinos fighting all the time
Scientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:28 PM   #64
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I am sure money has a lot to do with it, but I don't see poor latino chicks so quick to f*ck people up...they are generally "feminine"...

I think another part of it is also in the culture...people shouldn't pretend it isn't there...it is there
no.. no...

hispanic chicks are the same EXACT way. If not even more aggressive.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:31 PM   #65
northwinds
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
That a large portion of that population are born into poverty.

Most of my family grew up in what would be considered "poverty" today....yet none committed crimes.....go figure.
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #66
JerrySteakhouse
WE MISS U CHALMERS :(

Hood rats.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #67
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
no.. no...

hispanic chicks are the same EXACT way. If not even more aggressive.

I can't find numbers...I am willing to bet that the % are much higher with black females though...

I live in Texas btw, pretty familiar with that culture...the men will behead you but the women are still woman like...at least that is what I see
Old 01-26-2011, 08:35 PM   #68
northwinds
Banned

Its just TNB that happens more and more often in this country.....its pathetic....and there will be another similar video within the next 48 hours with the same ridiculous defensive comments by the black posters....its "poverty"...."everybody does this sh@t"....."whites act just like this"......"we need more edumucation", etc.....LMAO.
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:35 PM   #69
Walduś
Banned

black people in this thread try to pretend like 80-90% of shit like this doesn't start with black females. LOL
Walduś is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #70
Scott Baker
Acquaintance Rape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta
I'm not a troll. Black jokes? Never made a black joke, just told the truth mate.

Just like you mate with 6 year olds?
Scott Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: