Default best shoes for blacktop

Moonshoes imo

lmk what size u, need

hmu

Default Re: best shoes for blacktop

Can this be a serious thread? I play outside a lot. I usually buy $30-35 adidas on Amazon. Why spend so much if I'm just gonna wear them out quick? OP, I've played in the moon shoes, they stubbed the hell outa my toes. Maybe I bought them a size too small plus I need high tops. Can't risk ankle injuries as I get older.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Can this be a serious thread? I play outside a lot. I usually buy $30-35 adidas on Amazon. Why spend so much if I'm just gonna wear them out quick? OP, I've played in the moon shoes, they stubbed the hell outa my toes. Maybe I bought them a size too small plus I need high tops. Can't risk ankle injuries as I get older.

I've never played in them outdoors but my crazylight 2016 seem like they would be perfect. Great cushion set up, really aggressive traction and good ventilation.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
    I've never played in them outdoors but my crazylight 2016 seem like they would be perfect. Great cushion set up, really aggressive traction and good ventilation.
    Had the ones with continental rubber, amazing shoe but they didn't last for shit outdoor. I always play in cheap shit outdoors

OP sells fakes

don't cop

Saw a basketball once

Really any shoes that have traction on them, I personally like the Nike Hyperdunks.
    But one thing you want to watch out for when it comes to outside shoes is that you want a lot of cushion in the shoes because the black top can be hard on your joints. So you want traction, cushions and non-stiff shoes when it comes to the black top.
    On the subject of shoes I found this cool article about basketball shoes https://basketballmentality.com/bask...u-jump-higher/

Skechers

Saw a basketball once

i have a flat feet, have find not bad option https://gym-expert.com/best-walking-...for-flat-feet/

Saw a basketball once

Any shoes with great traction will work, I've seen sites suggesting Nike PG3 and Nike Lebron 17.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Devon_baller View Post
    Any shoes with great traction will work, I've seen sites suggesting Nike PG3 and Nike Lebron 17.
    Oh, btw, both Nike PG3 and Lebron were suggested by Basketball on Point: https://basketballonpoint.com/best-t...ketball-shoes/

Saw a basketball once

I saw & found the much blacktop shoes for the good performance but at the end my search of best outdoor basketball shoes got finished and I select a shoes according to my taste.