Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: This Montecarlo Property Is The Most Expensive Home In The World.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    This pisses me off. The nation has so many flaws in it's government and tons of corruption. Even if this money was made legitimately, they are so many ppl in India who need help. Is it this necessary to flaunt your money? Can't you just be more charitable?
    It is his money bro. Something that he worked hard for and you want him to give it away. That is a very liberal way of thinking things.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

This pisses me off. The nation has so many flaws in it's government and tons of corruption. Even if this money was made legitimately, they are so many ppl in India who need help. Is it this necessary to flaunt your money? Can't you just be more charitable?
    I'm all for people living like this IF they are also doing lots of charity work...

the guy that owns this home, Mukesh Ambani, is not very charitable it turns out...there are articles out that touch on that.

Are India's rich charitable? Not very, study shows

If Gates or Warren Buffett want to live in a house made of gold that is fine by me...both give billions to charity and take it extremely seriously

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    Indians (who were born and raised in India) are by in large are very selfish and have a hard time admitting they're wrong or admitting their weaknesses etc.
    My family is from northern India and there are known corrupt millionaires that aggravate me.

Banned

Are we all agreeing that Indians are scum?

Not just the filthy rich. The middle class thinks this way. It is equal across the board.

I need a yard, no thanks.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

how is that house worth a billion if no one will pay a billion for it?

There's a dude in India who has a shirt made of gold.

yeah some of the largest slums in the world are just a stone throw away from this dudes private tony stark mansion tower.
    Last edited by Nanners; 08-21-2014 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    ^^^ that is amazing...holy shit

I guess the article in the OP is wrong
    crazy that it *only* cost him $50 million to build that mini skyscraper, i would have expected it would cost a lot more.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    crazy that it *only* cost him $50 million to build that mini skyscraper, i would have expected it would cost a lot more.
    You buy cheap you get cheap. Indians are not known for that marvel engineering. I would be more worried of a collapse.

gotta get that bread man... i want to do some ridiculous shit like this

Those sharp hard edges in the bathroom. Yuck