Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Assume all you want. I can give a s.hit who you think I am or post under.
    Ok ill continue to do so. You continue to not give a shit there sport.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Im about to go down on her but she has the nastiest smelling p.ussy ever. It smelled like a tuna fish sandwich that was sitting in a toilet for a week. Literally starting gagging and had to walk in the bathroom and compose myself. She left soon after. It got pretty awkward from there.
    that's why you finger first and inconspicuously try to smell your finger.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    that's why you finger first and inconspicuously try to smell your finger.
    Yea I definitely need to keep that in mind for the next girl I'm with. I can't give them the benefit of the doubt anymore after that

After reading this whole thread

Quote Originally Posted by goldenryan
    After reading this whole thread

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    There's nothing wrong with watching iCarly. Anyone who said there is, hasn't seen it and is missing out on a very good show.
    Yea it's not bad at all at all. But it's probably a better idea to watch it alone I you're an adult

Serious playground baller

this thread reminds me of a very famous AskReddit thread on reddit.

"Throwaway time! What's your secret that could literally ruin your life if it came out?"

Link:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...et_that_could/

There are some hilarious and crazy stories in there. I recommend sorting it by "Top" or by "Best".

PS. look for the *** box.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Mas[COLOR="Black"]turbat[/COLOR]ed to a member of immediate family
    Molested a cousin
    Gotten boners around very young girls. Haven't had that one happen in years, though.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

ace...he is what females refer to as a "creeper"

yeah ace, you should not tell anyone else those things...unless you want the "sex offender" label

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    ace...he was what females refer to as a "creeper"

yeah ace, you not tell anyone else those things...unless you want the "sex offender" label
    fixed

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

fixed
    okay that's good...

7-time NBA All-Star

fixed
    Sure. You don't go from getting boners around very young girls and molesting cousins to being cured. You sir, are a pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Sure. You don't go from getting boners around very young girls and molesting cousins to being cured. You sir, are a pedophile.
    She was 19 tho...

I don't think I'm attracted to young girls anymore. I said that they hadn't given me a boner in years.
    Last edited by ace23; 02-06-2013 at 08:16 PM.

7-time NBA All-Star

She was 19 tho...
    Still doesn't change you getting aroused by in your own words "very young" girls. Molesting a cousin is still disgusting regardless. Though if your cousin was aware and didn't have a problem, then it doesn't make you beyond redemption. Just perverted.

Just say away from schools!

Edit: Just read the part where you said your cousin was asleep? That type of behavior deserves a prison sentence.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Still doesn't change you getting aroused by in your own words "very young" girls. Molesting a cousin is still disgusting regardless. Though if your cousin was aware and didn't have a problem, then it doesn't make you beyond redemption. Just perverted.

Just say away from schools!

Edit: Just read the part where you said your cousin was asleep? That type of behavior deserves a prison sentence.
    Vilification of pedophiles creates more problems then it solves. Often it is the ostracization they experience in society that leads them to actually committing offenses. When they have this problem they feel like they have no where to turn to for help and so it goes unfixed.