Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-01-2008, 03:30 AM   #16
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bobcats fan mourning thread

Yes Bobcats do have fans! Come visit/look at the Bobcats section sometime. Granted I don't post there very often but I do visit it almost every day, and they are some of the most dedicated fans around. A lot ONLY post in the Bobcats section and never venture to the main boards.

But yeah, as good as it sounds that we could have had all this extra cap space, I'm a realist, and even for the next few years we just don't have that brand name, that popularity to attract the big names to make them genuinely want to become a Bobcat. Our biggest name is Jason Richardson and he was distraught when he was traded here. What would make Baron, Brand, Gil even consider coming here other than money?
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:41 AM   #17
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

dumars schooled jordan like the late 80's badboy teams.

nazr was a horrible pairing with okafor, who is really better at C.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:22 AM   #18
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCord#20
Morrison didn't have that bad of a rookie season. He got hurt and now everyone hates on him. I'm from Spokane and i played against him in high school, i can tell you this about Morrison... Every year, he gets better and better, look at his years at Gonzaga. Frosh- 10ppg, Soph- 20 ppg and then around 30ppg his Jr year. Give him a chance, you've only seen his rookie season...
'

He did have a bad rookie year though, he tried so much to be the go-to scorer we needed he hurt us. He has a hard time creating his own shot at the pro level and because of that the degree of difficulty on the shots he was taking was almost Kobe-esqe.

Hopefully playing beside a few more offensive weapons and being asked to be a 6th man instead of play out of position at the 2 guard should help him. I'm hoping he can turn into a quality role player who can come off the bench and put up points in bundles but I'm not sure how he will take that role, and he also duplicates what we get from Carrol.
2LeTTeRS is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: