Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-01-2009, 10:09 PM   #31
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: successful offseason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryToBeUnbias
indeed. if farmar and sasha play like they did pre-injury then its gonna be a long season for the rest of the league

Crazy how we can afford to have farmer/sasha/powell as our 8th 9th and 10th men off the bench. Just be thankful that we have one of the best owners in the NBA.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:06 AM   #32
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
If I had a dime for every college star that was an NBA bust or didn't make it to the NBA I could OWN Donald Trump. He had his shot as a starter, he averaged over 29 minutes a game.....Sasha has never averaged more than 17
I showed you the stats which compare Morrison's best season against Sasha's worst season......and Sasha still wins. Sasha was playing with injuries most of last season, I expect better play this year. I really hope you are right and Morrison will be a solid contributor this season but I just don't see it.
you don't even have to look at numbers, just watch his game, morrison is not that good a player.. he lacks any type of moves other than the jump shot and those are a dime a dozen in the NBA... the league is lousy with guys who could hit the jumper in college, dazzle the crowd off the dribble against lesser talent but when you hit the NBA everyone can guard them, every team has a couple of these guys... brian cook comes to mind, state scoring camp, big ten player of the year! lol then he hit the pros and nothing
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #33
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
you don't even have to look at numbers, just watch his game, morrison is not that good a player.. he lacks any type of moves other than the jump shot and those are a dime a dozen in the NBA... the league is lousy with guys who could hit the jumper in college, dazzle the crowd off the dribble against lesser talent but when you hit the NBA everyone can guard them, every team has a couple of these guys... brian cook comes to mind, state scoring camp, big ten player of the year! lol then he hit the pros and nothing

Brian Cook I really never thought I'd see that name on here again
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: