Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ricky Rubio is a Minnesota Timberwolf

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    Derrick isn't even on the Wolves radar.
    Why? Because he's going to be better than Beasley?

Quote Originally Posted by Laimbeer_Rodman
    He's sure much better that Ridnour .I think that people see him trough Navarro ,Calderon or Fernandez but i don't see that he's ever gonna be as good as those guys.
    Fernandez is not that good and never has been. But as good as Navarro? No. Rubio will NEVER be half as good as Navarro is.

Calderon is also much better than Rubio is.

Rubio might possibly develop into the level of player that Fernandez is.

Ridnour is right now a much better player than Rubio is. If Rubio learned to shoot then he would be better than Ridnour, but as of right now, Rubio is the worst shooting perimeter player in the entire Euroleague.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-02-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Better than Ridnour, but worse than Navarro or Fernandez? Ridnour's worst season is better than anything Fernandez or Navarro ever did in the NBA.
    Navarro is 10 times better than Ridnour.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    bahahaha god I love this site. Some of the rubio haters whove never watched him play make me laugh
    The Rubio lovers who have clearly and obviously never seen him play (like you) are good for a real big laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    He's just a role player, not that great, but he is a starter in this league for nearly a generation.

The thought of Navarro or Fernandez consistently starting on any NBA team makes me nauseous. Navarro chucked it up one season and knew he wasn't NBA material. Fernandez can't even get consistent playing time even though he is basically the only healthy player on the Blazers.
    Saying Ridnour is better than Navarro is grounds for immediate banishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    that article should have mentioned Rubio was getting no PT for Barcelona, so no wonder he chose to take the TWolves offer.

I just don't get how a dude who can't even start in a euro league, and gets awful stats can be some sought after player and hyped in the NBA
    Because the NBA is actually about 1/3 as good as people in the USA think it is.

I usually hit open layups gutshot's Avatar

Not a good decision by both Rubio and TWolves.
    Rubio played bad this season. I've seen some of his Euroleague games live. He is for away from being able to make an impact in the NBA. Twolves are gambling.

NBA lottery pick

At least Minnesota will be the hottest team on ISH, cause every time Rubio makes a bad pass, takes a bad shot, or has a turnover EUROLEAGUE will open a thread about it.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by greensmoke21
    rubio sucks
    Rubio is the next Pistol Pete.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Because the NBA is actually about 1/3 as good as people in the USA think it is.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot
    Not a good decision by both Rubio and TWolves.
    Rubio played bad this season. I've seen some of his Euroleague games live. He is for away from being able to make an impact in the NBA. Twolves are gambling.
    The kid needs a new challenge and the NBA floor is much more open, especially in the regular season. His competition in Minnesota is crap. Good starting conditions, but at the same time passing first point guards from Europe have always struggled in the NBA, because it is tough for a player from overseas to be accepted as the floor general by proven American pros. Look how long it took Nash or Billups to find their spots.

I just hope (for the sake of them) they don't pick Motiejunas or Valanciunas on this draft. They smell like busts to me. If they are going euro they should pick Vesely. He and Rubio would be nice duo for alley oops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfIZs...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    Euroleague scrubs and even players that cannot even play at the Euroleague level are going in the NBA lottery and are being coveted and drooled over by the NBA for several years now. The talent standard of the NBA has become incredibly low.

Quote Originally Posted by R.I.P.
    The kid needs a new challenge and the NBA floor is much more open, especially in the regular season. His competition in Minnesota is crap. Good starting conditions, but at the same time passing first point guards from Europe have always struggled in the NBA, because it is tough for a player from overseas to be accepted as the floor general by proven American pros. Look how long it took Nash or Billups to find their spots.
    I have no doubt that Rubio can start for the Wolves and that he can put up better numbers in the NBA than he did in the ACB and Euroleague. I also know for a fact that he is a terrible player and the Wolves should be removed from the league because they are becoming such an embarrassment to the NBA.

Euroleague

That Dude is Mad!!!!