Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast
    alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Default Re: 2013-2014 Observation Deck

isiah austin looked good tonight. jefferson as well..

chery looked great because of the flow they have offensively great picks and their half court execution was great .. their defense also somehow controlled randle ..

Quote Originally Posted by veilside23
    isiah austin looked good tonight. jefferson as well..

chery looked great because of the flow they have offensively great picks and their half court execution was great .. their defense also somehow controlled randle ..
    he had some nice moves, but i thought his defense was pretty poor. he gave up some really easy looks to cauley stein and randle, with some inexplicable bad positioning on defense

that rico gathers guy was a monster on the boards. 13 rebounds in 22 minutes

How did Kentucky prospects look? Missed game.

Watching Kansas now. Wiggins hoopin. Embiid in foul trouble u can tell he hasn't played ball long but damn he is one long athletic kid. He needs someone to school him on the post moves, establishing position.

best college game of the year

Impressive how good a look that kid got for the win. He had to come back for the ball and still got there and that open in 3 seconds.

Kid makes an amazing shot and the announcer is crying about nonexistant travel.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Dykes? He's horribly bias and doesn't even try to hide it. He and Dakich are as low as it gets for college basketball announcing.

Or right there with Mike Patrick.
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 12-07-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Jimmy Dykes is a terrible announcer. He's biased and constantly contradicts himself.

Great game. This is the first game this season that Wiggins really asserted himself and good things happened. PG play looks a problem for Kansas right at the moment and they looked toothless against the zone.

Embiid was excellent in the first half but his teammates need to find ways to get him the ball in better spots. Once Colorado when zone, it completely took him out of the game.

Josh Scott is a nice looking player. Dinwiddie had a nice all around game despite a few big mistakes at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

Watching Kansas now. Wiggins hoopin. Embiid in foul trouble u can tell he hasn't played ball long but damn he is one long athletic kid. He needs someone to school him on the post moves, establishing position.
    Randle was solid and Aaron Harrison had some nice plays. Pretty nondescript performance across the board. Andrew Harrison and Poythress have been major disappointments this season.
    Last edited by Grinder; 12-07-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Crazy game. Wiggins needs to shoot better at the line. I knew that shot was going in tho. Upset city

Is that the announcer who kept drooling over wiggins?

"No 6'8 player in the nation could make that play"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

randle showed that one on one its hard to stop him. but due to the zone and the length of baylor he wasnt able to "dominate" the game like what he has done in the past. caulie stein to me look more of a project than embiid. andrew harrison got in foul trouble early because of the chery kid... dude is a baller... for james young i think he should stay ...

Colorado

what did you carolina fans think of tyler zeller's attitude, and mental toughness back when he was in college?

obviously he is in a much more frustrating position, being a small fish in a much bigger pond, but i dont really see it with him.

after any bad play, when he gets called for a moving pick, travel, etc. he just has this shitty smirk on his face, as if hes just smarter than everybody. like, he doesnt get angry, he just smirks.

you can tell the cavs broadcast guys dont like him, and they point this out from time to time.

you can live with a bad attitude when it comes with talent and upside, but for a 23 year old, who is never gonna be an above average starter, you expect a better attitude.

did you guys see any of this, i guess, smugness in college?

i wonder if KU will win against Florida gators...

I think best line up for KU is

mason
    selden
    wiggins
    ellis
    embiid...

Some good matchups tonight fellas.