Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    High School Starter

Default Jenny Lynn oh i mean Jeremy lin is the most overrated overpaid playerthis season.

How can this hack be getting paid 8 million?Two weeks of PLAY under a OFFENSIVE MINDED coach wo makes Marshall look like a STUD can make a hack like him look good.

Default Re: Jenny Lynn oh i mean Jeremy lin is the most overrated overpaid playerthis season.

He was good earlier this season. Made layups like this but now he misses wide open layups.

Default Re: Jenny Lynn oh i mean Jeremy lin is the most overrated overpaid playerthis season.

Hes not gettin paid 8 mill b/c hes good since hes not
    hes getting it b/c of the revenue he generates from the azns who watch him

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

He was good earlier this season. Made layups like this but now he misses wide open layups.
    His confidence is shot into million pieces which to me is really sad turn of events because I was really hoping he would grab his chance as a starter, but he has been disappointing. BTW, name calling is uncalled for. Jenny lynn?

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

He's been struggling with back and ankle issues this season (mostly back).

He's actually having back issues right now and has been for several games. It's definitely showing in that his shot is short and he's missing a lot of layups that he normally makes. He's also not as "explosive".

Trying to play with a bad back in basketball is just...wow. I honestly don't know how these guys do it. Makes EVERYTHING harder to do. You don't even want to bend over to the pick the ball up off the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe

He's actually having back issues right now and has been for several games. It's definitely showing in that his shot is short and he's missing a lot of layups that he normally makes. He's also not as "explosive".

Trying to play with a bad back in basketball is just...wow. I honestly don't know how these guys do it. Makes EVERYTHING harder to do. You don't even want to bend over to the pick the ball up off the floor.
    This. I didn't know the young lad was having issues with his. I feel for him for real.

I bet jenny Lynn is psyched Sampson is taking the university of Houston job. Sampson and McHale totally have it in for Lynn.
    One down one to go.

Sounds like... he should be resting and you guys shouldn't have traded Aaron Brooks. I dunno about this Canaan guy, Brooks was better.

Also, OP Lin got the W bruh why you talkin sh1t?
    Last edited by oarabbus; 04-05-2014 at 06:08 AM.

scrub

Banned

will average 20/8 as soon as the Rockets get a real coach after MCFail is fired in the offseason or as soon as he gets on a normal team without that bearded piece of scum.
    that being said he has to stay healthy for one freaking season.

He's busted. In more ways than one.

Dude missed an uncontested 2 on 1 fastbreak layup. Didnt pass. Didnt try to make a move. Just shot a normal, YMCA lay up and bricked it... which led to Serge slamming it about 3 seconds later.

If your back hurts, get rid of the ball. Facilitate. Blown fast breaks lead to points for the other team nearly every time.

Motherf[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cker needs to get healthy and get back to raping.

Banned

He's not the PG the Rockets need on this team.

He chose his bed, let him sleep in it.

8 million reasons why I'd never feel sorry for him