Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: lose/lose situation.. kobe gets help. hes carried. kobe doesnt get help. hes a cancer

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    Kareem was only 3 years removed from winning finals mvp

Robinson was great in 99

And parker will be a top 30 player all time when hes retired

Imagine if kawhi didnt take fmvp in 2014.. parker also averaged 18ppg for the series and was their leader all year

Wilt had another top 50 player all time for his first title.. and that team had 3-4 hall of famers
    Bruh, Kareem was averaging 14 ppg in the playoffs, why even pretend like he was still elite or even that good anymore, he was 4th option for fuccs sake

And Robinson was still good (not great) in '99, but '09 & '10 Gasol > '99 Robinson

And you high on cocaine if you truly believe Parker will end up in the top 30 of all time. He'll end up top 50 if he's lucky

Banned

Default Re: lose/lose situation.. kobe gets help. hes carried. kobe doesnt get help. hes a cancer

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    lose-lose situation. Lebron gets help, he's a colluder. Lebron doesn't get help, he's a choker.

seems fair to me.

Lebron chokes with or without help though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Bruh, Kareem was averaging 14 ppg in the playoffs, why even pretend like he was still elite or even that good anymore, he was 4th option for fuccs sake

And Robinson was still good (not great) in '99, but '09 & '10 Gasol > '99 Robinson

And you high on cocaine if you truly believe Parker will end up in the top 30 of all time. He'll end up top 50 if he's lucky

Agreed

Kareem 1988
    Duncan 2014

Void.

I rule the local playground

That is false

Wilt did it in '67
    Unless you count Kareem's corpse, Magic did it in '88
    Bird won 3 titles without a top 25 player of all time
    Duncan won 3 titles without a top 25 player of all time, 5 if you don't count past prime Robinson ('99) and corpse Robinson ('03)
    Also, Pippen isn't top 25 imo. Close, but not quite.

The way i look at it.

blablabla

Meanwhile throughout history all the other greats other than hakeem won absolutely nothing without another top 25 player all time

blablabla
    Dirk Nowitzki? yea i know now comes the question what is an all time great? only top 10? all time great is top 25.

and your so called top 90 player played at least, and i think you have to agree here, as good as kobe in the 2010 playoffs
    Last edited by pastis; 07-03-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Undefeated

op is a sad case.

imagine what his poor mom thinks of his 30+ year old son who does nothing but troll about kobe all day on a message board..

same recycled threads, ... same agenda ... and the same attention seeking behavior that makes us all wish kenneth would just die already. he brings a negative vibe to the board...

in his mind hes trolling. all fun and games. but no... theres a severe deficiency in this guys life and he uses kobe and troll threads to 'fix' it.

Banned

Kobe's entire career is a lose-lose situation, nothing new, that's what happens when you are a fan of a beta.

Banned

Oh and we're forgetting about the super collusion in 2012?

Prime Dwight Howard, All Star Nash, still have Gasol, just to get the 7th seed?

Kobe's entire career is an underachievement

Lebron chokes with or without help though
    FOH with your delusional narrative.

the times Lebron's teammates turned up, they won a championship. he only really choked in 2011. everything else has been his team mates choking (or being injured).

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

clarify the 99 DRob vs 10 Gasol please. Relative to the league, I agree because Gasol was a top 2 center when put in that position and thus better; but in a vacuum 99 Drob > 10 Gasol quite comfortably.

Tolerant Liberals

the real lose/lose situation is everytime OP makes a thread

either you respond and feed the troll and give him the attention he wants

or

you let him continue on his kobe slurping campaign

the only remedy is for mods to ban him

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta

And how many games did they all actually play together?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta

What super collusion?

Howard was traded and the lakers gave up bynum in the deal. Then 40 year old nash ring chased. I mentioned that the only time a superstar runs to the lakers theyre 40 and past their best days.

How is being traded there for another allstar in return colluding

Youre pretty damn retarded

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster
    clarify the 99 DRob vs 10 Gasol please. Relative to the league, I agree because Gasol was a top 2 center when put in that position and thus better; but in a vacuum 99 Drob > 10 Gasol quite comfortably.

Numbers dont tell the whole story

Robinson is a top 20 player all time

Gasol is 90th all time... whether or not one or the other is averaging 3-4 more points the better player is still robinson