Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 08-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How's my Starting 5 Look in my Mock League?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
why do people think that certain people can score when they want. because if that was the case then whatever team that player plays for would go 82-0
Because I'm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #17
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: How's my Starting 5 Look in my Mock League?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
c-Kendrick Perkins < Chris Kaman
pf-Lamar Odom >> Paul Milsap
sf-James Posey = Stephen Jackson
sg-Ronnie Brewer << Ray Allen
pg-Gilbert Arenas >>> Kirk Hinrich

---------

c/pf-Reggie Evans > Sean Williams
pf/sf-Vladimir Radmanovic < Al Thornton
sf/sg-Matt Harpring > Kelenna Azubuike
sg/pg-Bobby Jackson > Dorell Wright
pg-Mike Bibby >> Antonio Daniels

It's all about matchups, and my team would dominate you. Jax and Ray Ray would be slowed by Posey and Brewer's D, and since their is NOBODY on that lineup that would stop Arenas, he would go off for 50 on your team. There is no defense on that squad.

That the worst sum I have ever seen. Stephen Jackson would go off on Posey. Hinrich can limit arenas but not diminish him. Sean Williams and Reggie Evans are equals. Azubuike, you need to give him way more credit. Bobby Jackson is not a 2 guard while Dorell Wright is. And Bibby is a good player but he is not a huge improvement over Daniels.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: