Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2010, 06:48 AM   #46
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Nikki Minaj is sick.

people taking thread starter seriously should off themselves
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:04 AM   #47
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Beasley
gobb apparently is mad down with this "artist"

How I feel about Nikki Minaj is irrelevant. This is about you faking like you dont know who she is along with Rick Ross. Your way to front like "Hey guys I only recognize real talent unlike you all. So I'll play the who are u bit even tho I know who they are.".
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:19 AM   #48
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How I feel about Nikki Minaj is irrelevant. "[/i].

How do you feel about Nikki Minaj?
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:27 AM   #49
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I dont care if I get "roasted"..I think Nikki has some skill,she's better than any other girl rap artist out there right now by a mile.

Some good verses in this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzoO5H3LVR4

Last edited by TruthKGRay3412 : 07-27-2010 at 09:32 AM.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:16 AM   #50
ivogetghost

Quote:
**** bad boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother****in crew. and if you wanna be down with bad boy, then **** you, too. chino xl, **** you too.
pac>all
Old 07-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #51
dough
Decent college freshman

dough has decent reputationdough has decent reputation

dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #52
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How I feel about Nikki Minaj is irrelevant. This is about you faking like you dont know who she is along with Rick Ross. Your way to front like "Hey guys I only recognize real talent unlike you all. So I'll play the who are u bit even tho I know who they are.".

lol i 100% was not kidding. i swear to gobb. i did not know who nikki minaj is before reading the posts in this thread, just like at the time i had absolutely no idea who rick ross was, other than assuming he was a new rap artist based on the way people were talking about him.

bro, i havent watched mtv in like 14 years. and ive never watched bet. i dont listen to kiss fm and i dont read XXL or peruse the pages of hiphop websites. these days i look for old music to get into instead of new music cause its better. so i literally do not know who any new artists are, other than to hear people like you getting all excited about the controversy of their new video or what they said at the mtv awards or all this contrived stuff that their producers do so people EXACTLY like you will get all interested and buzzing about it. i literally could not name or recognize one rick ross song. ive seriously never heard them. i dont know what his voice sounds like. how the hell would i??? all i know about him is that he had "beef wit fiddy" and that he supposedly was a correctional officer, and i know both of these things because YOU posted about them on this website and were like "oh snap you guys! i heard rick ross yadda yadda yadda!" like an old housewife lol

Last edited by Tito Beasley : 07-27-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:04 PM   #53
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
**** you too. cause you're a gay ass *******, **** you too.
I always knew you were suppressing something.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:07 PM   #54
thetheory
Can barely lace up my sneakers

thetheory has an OK reputation so far

Lil Kim is a decent rapper, at best, and of course fell off tremendously after BIG's death, when she no longer had him handing her lyrics. That said, if you "attempt" to out-rap Lil Kim in some kind of weak "remix" to one of her songs, and your rhymes and voice aren't even as close as good to the original, that pretty much sums up your talent level.

Kim's Jump-Off
Jump-Off 2007

Nicki Minaj is the Tila Tequila of MC's. Hype + marketing + promotion + enough silicon to keep the Titanic from sinking = the latest "next big thing" that actually started as an idea in a boardroom rather than in the studio.

Also, does Nicki Minaj's regular voice sound like nails running down a blackboard to anyone else?

beginning of "I'm Single" - I'm sure there's plenty more videos of her saying more than a sentence, but I don't think I could take listening to any more of her.

Finally, a bit disappointed that no one has mentioned the following as some of the better female MC's - Yo-Yo, Queen Latifah, Bahamadia, & Missy Elliott.
thetheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:41 PM   #55
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I dont listen to the radio much if at all. If I get tired of a CD I'll put it on or if I'm in someone elses ride that has it on. I cant remember watching BET for rap videos just like I cant remember the last bowl of cereal I had. I dont real the XXL or any hip hop magazine. So basically all your ASSumptions are off. But what else is new with ISH version of Johnny Drama from Entourage? He sits there and makes up things just so it can appear he is making some kind of valid point. So he pretends he is out of the loop on what artists have come in the past 6yrs. All he does is listen to Mobb Deep "Hey guys thier song on the Hoodlum soundtrack is sooooooooooo underrated!" while dissing other artists that came out around Mobb Deep as overrated.

Cut the act.

And how can you argue todays music is crap when you only listen to stuff from the past? Sounds stupid. But you just have a sixth sense of this huh? You just know.

There aint no future in your frontin - MC Breed

starface "Who is that? Must be some one hit wonder. "
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #56
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Where are all the pictures?
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #57
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Nikki Minaj isnt all that.

Jean Grae is wassup though
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:58 PM   #58
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
I keep a couple hoes like santa I keep a vixen
Got that dasher dancer prancer vixen
Comet cupid donner blitzen!

I would love to see my initial facial expression the first time I heard this bar of verbal puke. Im sure it was a mere reflection of this:

Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #59
LMS4
I airball my layups

LMS4 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
She raps and sings.

Drake sings, Eminem sings, Ja Rule sings, 50 sings, Lil Wayne sings.....but L-Boogie dies it better and doesn't sound gay.

I'm on the fence with the labeling of the album but I'd say it was hip-hop.

Why did you have to mention Ja Rule? You could have made your point without this terrible rapper.
LMS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: