Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 04-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #1
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far
Default New York

Speaking about division oponents. We got the Knicks coming up on the road, and nothing would please me more than to bash their heads in. I got a feeling this is going to be a tight game, but a game we can win. I would love to shatter their attempt to try, and make a run at that 8th spot witch is already fading for them.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 04-02-2007 at 02:16 PM.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:04 PM   #2
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ers4life
Speaking about division oponents. We got the Knicks coming up on the road, and nothing would please me more than to bash their heads in. I got a feeling this is going to be a tight game, but a game we can win. I would love to shatter their attempt to try, and make a run at that 8th spot witch is already fading for them.

Ok good luck with that
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:37 PM   #3
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
Ok good luck with that
I don't see where we need to much luck, but since the Knicks are just sooooo extremely hard to beat these days you might be right.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:16 PM   #4
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

At this point the Knicks suck just as much as the 76ers, its been nothing but a meltdown since the All-Star break. Its sortof a best of the worst matchup. Should be a close game.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:55 PM   #5
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
At this point the Knicks suck just as much as the 76ers, its been nothing but a meltdown since the All-Star break. Its sortof a best of the worst matchup. Should be a close game.
I would say so this has been a rough season for both franchises. Maybe one day when these fanchises get their crap together this could be a hell of a rivalry. Then we could really start going to war instead of talking about the best of the worst matchup.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:23 PM   #6
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

how about we stop winning because Oden is gonna come out after his performance yesterday and the disappointment of the loss and Durant seems to be leaning more and more towards leaving. And there is still Acie Law and Al Horford. I don't want any more wins. Play well like we did vs. Washington and New Jersey for a while, and just lose in the end. I believe in confidence to a certain extent, but winning games and missing the playoffs by a game or 2 instead of losing and missing by 7 or 8 games doesn't make a difference except the fact that we get more ping pong balls. LOSE GAMES!
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:59 PM   #7
sean
I brick open layups

sean has an OK reputation so far

I have no doubt that these guys (Oden & Durant) are coming out. We are not getting one of the top picks so lets keep winning! I have been saying "play well and lose" all year, but now its time to win. You have a good point though.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:22 PM   #8
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean
I have no doubt that these guys (Oden & Durant) are coming out. We are not getting one of the top picks so lets keep winning! I have been saying "play well and lose" all year, but now its time to win. You have a good point though.

we have a much better shot at getting the first or 2nd pick than we do making the playoffs, so ill try my chances. Bucks and Raptors 2 of the past 3 or 4 years were 5th or 6th best chance of getting first pick and they did. We lose out, we are bottom 4 or 5 team with a good shot.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 03:23 PM   #9
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

I think Oden could be still in our future unless it wasn't meant to be. I think the sixers are still going to try and win games. Even if that means less ping pong balls if Oden was meant for us to get in the draft than that will happen regardless of the circumstances,and how many wins we generate even if some say we are a long shot. It is too late in the season to tank now we should have done that months ago to be completely truthful no team is going to tank for a #1 draft choice on purpose.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 04-04-2007 at 03:52 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: