Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Overwatch

Pharah and Symmetra have been my most used so far. I'll also go Mercy/Lucio if there's a healer needed. Kinda want to get better with Tracer, good Tracers are a nightmare to play against.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    I see you are playing on the console, I think overwatch is too fast paced for console players and the characters you're comfortable with seems to reflect that because they aren't aim heavy characters.
    Yea I'm on ps4 but it actually feels slow to me. Idk might pick it up later if people still playing it .

Fantastic game. Playing with like 8 friends on PC. Hype AF

Got this on PS and man it is a load of fun. So much chaos you don't know what is going on half the time.

What is everyones go to character atm? I use D.VA. Pretty handy being able to have your suit go to shit, and then have the ability to play as the chick inside. Think it is one of the more overpowered characters at the moment.
    Reaper is really cool once you get the hang of him too.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Got this on PS and man it is a load of fun. So much chaos you don't know what is going on half the time.

What is everyones go to character atm? I use D.VA. Pretty handy being able to have your suit go to shit, and then have the ability to play as the chick inside. Think it is one of the more overpowered characters at the moment.
    Reaper is really cool once you get the hang of him too.
    Most overpowered is definitely Mccree and Mei, Mcree for the flashbang + fan the hammer combo because there's nothing you can do against the flashbang unless you are genji to deflect and Mei is just insanely OP when you have a good team. Her ability for close range combat with the freeze and the long range ice bolt is insane. If you are lucky that right click bolt (whatever button is it on the console) can one hit kill tracer on the head. I can solo against anyone with Mei and her survival skills is also insane with the self freeze immunity thing and the ice wall.

Against more casual players it would be fine but against players that are competent and knows how to exploit them it is a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    Most overpowered is definitely Mccree and Mei, Mcree for the flashbang + fan the hammer combo because there's nothing you can do against the flashbang unless you are genji to deflect and Mei is just insanely OP when you have a good team. Her ability for close range combat with the freeze and the long range ice bolt is insane. If you are lucky that right click bolt (whatever button is it on the console) can one hit kill tracer on the head. I can solo against anyone with Mei and her survival skills is also insane with the self freeze immunity thing and the ice wall.

Against more casual players it would be fine but against players that are competent and knows how to exploit them it is a nightmare.
    I know what you mean with Mei.

I was driving a team nuts with her one game just playing the way you said. Utterly ridiculous how long you can stay alive with her.

The people that know how to play with Tracer are ridiculous too. Some of the combo kills they pull off with her, and that time travel shit is amazing.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

i got a solid group of 5 friends i play with, which makes this already super fun game worlds better. so ill usually pick what character is needed at the moment. but my favorites would be mei (for both point and payload maps), junkrat (once you get good with his remote mind, hes pretty devastating), lucio/mercy (though im starting to use zenyatta a lot more. SUPER FUN) and love being 76 as an offensive player and a makeshift healer on payload maps.

currently level 15. which for me is pretty damn high considering its only been out a week.

what enemy match ups do you guys hate facing? im starting to see a lot of double bastions, or bastion/trobjorn with double reinhardts, a healer and mei. pretty annoying composition if youre soloing and have teammates who try to break it on their own

Its been a long time since there was a game where a bunch of friends are playing and playing consistently. This is a banger of a game. Bravo Blizzard.

Just played yesterday again for a bit. Wiped out a whole team with Pharah's special ability.

I've finally decided whos my #1. Reaper for sure. I'm currently averaging 23/5 with him.

My top 5:

1) Reaper
    2) Junkrat
    3) Torbjorn
    4) Phara
    5) Mercy

Special circumstance: Bastion

Special tip for Mei. Use reaper. His ghost mode can escape her freezing and special power. Then you just shoot her in the face

NBA lottery pick

Feeling pretty good about my Zenyatta

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    Feeling pretty good about my Zenyatta

how did you get those rankings? is that for console only?

can't be bothered posting screenshots but my general stats include:

Most elimination: 48
    Most Obj. kills: 24
    Most DMG done: 20,646
    Most Time on fire: 11:00
    Most final blows: 26
    Most Obj. time: 3:04
    Most healing done: 14,940
    Most solo kills: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    https://watcher.gg/

Tracks PC and console, I'm on PC though.
    I'm on PC too but I can't find my battletag on that website. I even looked through the pages to my exact scores and cant find myself.